DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

:wave2:

Just wanted to say hi!

We leave on the Wonder tomorrow- so Merry Christmas ya'll!!!!!:santa:

And we delivered our first load of "stuff" to the storage locker last night- we officially have stuff in Orlando now!

Now, anyone want to come down to New Orleans for Mardi Gras and help pack then do WDW to help unpack?!?:rotfl2:

Yay for the wonder!
Listen we are here till the 27th, I am wondering if we can meet up when you get back.
Yay for being official residents! :cheer2::cheer2:
Wonder if John will let me help move you!! :rolleyes1

I have joined the world of the living again. Our whole family was hit with the flu. I saved myself from having to take care of my sick husband by getting sick a few short minutes later. It's been a cheap week for food, let's just say that. Crackers and soda. If only that could be my permanent diet, I'd be in a bikini by PCC 2.0.

I have joined the world of the living again. Our whole family was hit with the flu. I saved myself from having to take care of my sick husband by getting sick a few short minutes later. It's been a cheap week for food, let's just say that. Crackers and soda. If only that could be my permanent diet, I'd be in a bikini by PCC 2.0.

Sorry to hear that, hope eveyone is feeling better.:hug::hug:
I know what you are saying about the bikini thing, but I like my food too much. So after the new year it's right back to the gym for me. :thumbsup2

Since I probabaly won't be on here until next week, I just wanted to say from my family to yours:

:cloud9::yay:party:We Wish YouA Merry Christmas!!!!!!:cloud9::yay:party:

I hope everyone gets/got what they want!!! I love you all and be careful , if you're traveling!!!

Lori and Rick have a great cruise!

We made it back safely from wdw but just now getting on the boards, we all got sick in Disney and I am still fighting it. Some of my family got pneumonia while there so we r just re entering the world of the living too. Sorry didn't get to say hi to many at tsm

Hope everyone has a magical Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone!
Hope everyone has a safe and happy christmas!:)
It's going to be a resting day for us.

Merry Christmas

Hope everybody was nice this year!

Hope everyone had a great christmas, just checking in quickly. Back to Disney tomorrow after a couple days at the inlaws.

So, is it too early to start planning for DAP 2.0? I'm looking at booking for next December, and according to DW the least problematic time would be over the first weekend...hint hint... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!