DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

oh consider me subscribed, want to read on what all i missed.

i barely got to talk to anyone at TSM 2.0 which was the only event we did DAP weekend since i had the whole family there. it just wasn't in the cards since i had 13 other people with me and my priority was my son this trip. i felt like i really missed out. i tried to say hi to a few folks, but i am so shy in person too. I did track down Katherine to give her the disney dollar i promised (25th anniv edition) and saw Andrea/Vinny and met Leah too in line. Saw a few others too, but never got to actually say hi, since i was usually taming a tired toddler. sorry i missed all of you.

That's a shame - I wish you would've said hello to me! I wanted to thank you again for my luggage tag - it look GREAT on the new (at that time early) Christmas gift my folks had given me - a Samsonite Spinner. I didn't have any luggage tags that weren't zip-tied onto a bag so the one you sent was perfect! I thought of you when I was packing and at the airport. Never be too shy to say :wave2: I didn't meet one person that weekend that was :snooty:, promise.

i barely got to talk to anyone at TSM 2.0 which was the only event we did DAP weekend since i had the whole family there. it just wasn't in the cards since i had 13 other people with me and my priority was my son this trip. i felt like i really missed out. i tried to say hi to a few folks, but i am so shy in person too. I did track down Katherine to give her the disney dollar i promised (25th anniv edition) and saw Andrea/Vinny and met Leah too in line. Saw a few others too, but never got to actually say hi, since i was usually taming a tired toddler. sorry i missed all of you.

no PCC 2.0 for us at this point in time, but could happen later. we will see, lots of things going on this year for us that could be challenging (more IVF possibly) and some other trips perhaps that will use up vacation time iwth my new job, so the cruise will have to wait unfortunately. :guilty::sad2:

Hi Michelle - it was great seeing you at the party, even though it was only for a minute! Hope you guys had a wonderful trip. It would be great if you could come on PCC 2.0, but, you have more important plans :littleangel:. There's always 2011! Good luck with everything!

no PCC 2.0 for us at this point in time, but could happen later. we will see, lots of things going on this year for us that could be challenging (more IVF possibly) and some other trips perhaps that will use up vacation time iwth my new job, so the cruise will have to wait unfortunately. :guilty::sad2:

I only saw you briefly the one time at the Front Gate as we were walking in DHS. I would have loved to talked to you more than the quick hello. I hope you will be able to join us on PCC 2.0.

Is there a picture thread from the weekend? I know someone was taking pictures during Marty and Lee's presentations. Where sholud I be looking?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!