Dis-Dream Academy RP

Helena: "At least it isn't boring."

Veronique: "I fought with Monger. What an imbecile."

Jordan: "The sky."

Nancy: She hid a blush. "Uh, sure," she said, heading in the right direction.
Sam: "I guess."

Cass: "Why?"

Finny: "Ha ha."

Henrik: "Thanks."

Sam: "I guess."

Cass: "Why?"

Finny: "Ha ha."

Henrik: "Thanks."
Helena: She took Eric and Sam’s hands. "We'll be out of here soon."

Veronique: "Wade was being a jerk as usual."

Jordan: "I know, I should be a comedian, shouldn't I?"

Nancy: "Uh, no problem, I'm, uh, glad to be of help."

Helena: She took Eric and Sam’s hands. "We'll be out of here soon."

Veronique: "Wade was being a jerk as usual."

Jordan: "I know, I should be a comedian, shouldn't I?"

Nancy: "Uh, no problem, I'm, uh, glad to be of help."
Sam: "Thank goodness."

Cass: "Oh."

Espen: "Totally."

Henrik: He walked with her.

Cass: "Oh."

Espen: "Totally."

Henrik: He walked with her.
Helena: "Only two more classes after this one."

Veronique: "I think sometimes I hate him. He’s got no business interfering. We're not even friends."

Jordan: "Be more fun than princedom."

Nancy: "So, you must have had a crazy first day. But maybe it will calm down soon."

Helena: "Only two more classes after this one."

Veronique: "I think sometimes I hate him. He’s got no business interfering. We're not even friends."

Jordan: "Be more fun than princedom."

Nancy: "So, you must have had a crazy first day. But maybe it will calm down soon."

Mike: "What happened? Why did he interfere?"

Finny: "Maybe."

Henrik: "Yup. Maybe it will."

Parker: "Have you ever been in a play before Jacqui?"

Carter: "You're a jerk, you know that?"

Jacqui: "Yeah, I've been in a couple."

Hayden: "Woah, chill out!"
Parker: "I think I might try out for one this year. I won't do the musical because it'll interfere with cheer."

Carter: "Can you just take me back to school please?"

Parker: "I think I might try out for one this year. I won't do the musical because it'll interfere with cheer."

Carter: "Can you just take me back to school please?"
Jacqui: "Same."

Hayden: "Oh, I thought I was a jerk. Why would I take you back? You're gonna have to find your own way back."

Jacqui: "Same."

Hayden: "Oh, I thought I was a jerk. Why would I take you back? You're gonna have to find your own way back."

Carter: She got out of his car, she slammed the door and kicked it so hard that it made a dent and ran as fast as she could.

Parker: "Heard anything else from Marci?"

Carter: She got out of his car, she slammed the door and kicked it so hard that it made a dent and ran as fast as she could.

Parker: "Heard anything else from Marci?"
OOC: I thought they were inside the building but ok.

Hayden: He got out. "Since when do you run?" he yelled. He saw the dent then also yelled, "And joke's on you, I'm rich and this costs nothing!"

Jacqui: "Nope, but we're walking past the ISS room so let's wave to her."

OOC: I thought they were inside the building but ok.

Hayden: He got out. "Since when do you run?" he yelled. He saw the dent then also yelled, "And joke's on you, I'm rich and this costs nothing!"

Jacqui: "Nope, but we're walking past the ISS room so let's wave to her."
Carter: He was right, she wasn't equipped to run so she fell to her knees in a grassy area and cried.

Parker: "Sounds good to me."

Carter: He was right, she wasn't equipped to run so she fell to her knees in a grassy area and cried.

Parker: "Sounds good to me."
Jacqui: She waved and made silly faces at the door.

Marci: She saw Jacqui in the door. The took a piece of paper and wrote in big letters 'HELP.'

Jacqui: She shrugged her shoulders, which she tried to mean she doesn't know how.

Hayden: "Baby," he thought. He went back inside, ordered a smoothie, got back in his car and drove off.

Jacqui: She waved and made silly faces at the door.

Marci: She saw Jacqui in the door. The took a piece of paper and wrote in big letters 'HELP.'

Jacqui: She shrugged her shoulders, which she tried to mean she doesn't know how.

Hayden: "Baby," he thought. He went back inside, ordered a smoothie, got back in his car and drove off.

Parker: "I wish we could get her out of there."

OOC: Hi. Sorry I've been gone, exams and me doing stupid things and messing everything up as per usual. Forgive me? (Please?)

Mike: "What happened? Why did he interfere?"

Finny: "Maybe."

Henrik: "Yup. Maybe it will."

Veronique: She scowled. "Heck if I know. He was talking about stupid stuff like how I make dumb choices by ignoring the school and society, and keeping my head in books all day is going to lead my grades to tank and there's more in life than books, and that I can act superior because of my intelligence and it's not cool. He implied I had no friends. That was the gist of it anyway, the nice way. Can you believe it? What does he know? He wants to the join the army, you know he's been saying so since freshman year, and all that's going to do is get him killed. That's a dumb decision right there."

Nancy: "If we've got any luck."

OOC: Okay we've got to get some plot. Anyone have any ideas?

OOC: I've got a few ideas for now, though they mostly aren't long term-

• Storm/bad weather leads to a school lock in
  • Jumping ahead to Homecoming
  • The school starts a program working with elementary school kids (maybe Disney/Dreamworks kids, maybe not?)
  • Doing a fall carnival or school field trip
Darling: "All right class, today, since this year's musical is the King and I, I'd thought we could read the play! Now, can someone hand out copies to everyone? I should have enough."

OOC: Hi. Sorry I've been gone, exams and me doing stupid things and messing everything up as per usual. Forgive me? (Please?)

Veronique: She scowled. "Heck if I know. He was talking about stupid stuff like how I make dumb choices by ignoring the school and society, and keeping my head in books all day is going to lead my grades to tank and there's more in life than books, and that I can act superior because of my intelligence and it's not cool. He implied I had no friends. That was the gist of it anyway, the nice way. Can you believe it? What does he know? He wants to the join the army, you know he's been saying so since freshman year, and all that's going to do is get him killed. That's a dumb decision right there."

Nancy: "If we've got any luck."

OOC: I've got a few ideas for now, though they mostly aren't long term-

• Storm/bad weather leads to a school lock in
  • Jumping ahead to Homecoming
  • The school starts a program working with elementary school kids (maybe Disney/Dreamworks kids, maybe not?)
  • Doing a fall carnival or school field trip
Darling: "All right class, today, since this year's musical is the King and I, I'd thought we could read the play! Now, can someone hand out copies to everyone? I should have enough."
OOC: Yay, you're back! All those ideas sound pretty good.

Mike: "Well that's jerky. You like to read, that's part of your personality, and he has no say in that."

Cass: "Also we're your friends."

Henrik: They got to the classroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter