DIS/Dreams Exclusive Backstage Magic Adventures 7/5-10 and 10/25-30

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
For those who are on the edge about this ABD, I would like to add my encouragement. Val & I have done it 5 times and enjoyed every one of them. For the Disney fan, this trip has it all. You'll see so much about early Hollywood and the world that Walt inhabited. You also get to see behind the scenes at the parks and get VIP treatment while there.

I submitted my information yesterday but have not received any confirmation, past the automated one, and my credit card hasn’t been charged the deposit yet. When should I expect to hear if we have a spot for the Oct adventure?

Last edited:
I submitted my information yesterday but have not received any confirmation, past the automated one, and my credit card hasn’t been charged the deposit yet. When should I expect to hear if we have a spot for the Oct adventure?

I will not be booking these for a couple of days.

You are welcome to email me if you have questions.

My email is listed above l.

Just to keep everyone informed...

The two DIS/Dreams Backstage Magic Adventures are created as Group reservations.

These are contracted rates and everyone is paying the same amount. There are no price increases and there are no discounts.

The price is set ahead of time and well....it is what it is.

These reservations are booked differently. They must be booked through the GROUP department. That department is open Monday through Friday.

As you can imagine...there are quite a few reservations for each date. I will schedule a time and book all reservations at once. Hopefully, this will happen next week.

You will not see a charge on your card until this is done. This doesn't mean I don't have your reservation. I do.

Neither of these trips are eligible for airfare yet. FAA policy says you can book air a maximum of 330 from the end of your trip.

The July 2020 trip can begin looking at air in mid to late August and the October trip in late November / early December.

Hope this helps.

Folks, we are doing two exclusive ABD Backstage Magic Adventures in 2020.

One is July 5th through the 10th and one is October 25 through the 30th.

You can email me at Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com or submit your request here:

https://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/reservations/abd_input_pc.cfm
We announced on today's ELECTRIC podcast and both are already selling well.

Don't let these slip through your fingers.

OMG i am soooooooooooooo excited!!!!
i just submitted my reservation request or whatever that's called.
the dates work out for me and that is such a rare thing!!!
i can't wait....
but first the dreams event in august (woo hoo!!!)
and then just a year and a bit to wait for this!!! wooooooooooo hooooooooo!!!!
party:party:party:

so can i dance around in here again?
i'm just so excited to be going on this adventure!!
i've been wanting to do it forever, but couldn't get the dates to work..
meanwhile, i signed up my husband without telling him...
so today when i finally explained exactly what it was he said, "that's fantastic!! can't wait to go!"
boy was i shocked!!
so we're both on board!!
now i have to wait 491 days!! i'm sure it will go by in a blink!!
woo hoo!!
so let's have that dance..
party: party: party:

As OKW lover stated above, I completely agree. If you are a die hard Disney fan this is a must do tour. My wife and I did this tour last December with the Dis and it is something we will never forget.
I agree 100%. If you are a lover of all things Disney this is the tour for you. We also did this tour in December and had an amazing time. Made lots of new friends. John & Kevin and ABD put on an amazing tour.

Kevin, what is the last night we will have a room for? The 29th or the 30th? Which night do we go to the Halloween party? Thanks!

I hate missing out on things, maybe i missed listening to the podcast? My phone says my last episode was nov. 30th I feel like i am missing something
I don't listen live if that's what I missed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!