DIS & Dreams Unlimited Travel London and Paris Adventures by Disney Recap | 12/03/19

Val & I were on this trip but I haven't yet watched this episode. Looking forward to it!

Got a chance to watch this last night. Really fun to re=live the adventure.

One of the surprises to me on the whole trip was how much fun we had in a couple of activities that you might just skip over when reading the itinerary. In London, the archery was quite enjoyable. Beautiful countryside, fun activity, and a little competition. In Paris, the chocolate experience was a great opportunity to try chocolate from different areas of the world and to make our own. Yummy!

Yes, that's a bit odd to talk about those two activities when we were in two great cities of the world. I don't mean to discount the rest of the trip. Its just an example of the little things that ABD does that turn out to be a great part of the adventure.

Got a chance to watch this last night. Really fun to re=live the adventure.

One of the surprises to me on the whole trip was how much fun we had in a couple of activities that you might just skip over when reading the itinerary. In London, the archery was quite enjoyable. Beautiful countryside, fun activity, and a little competition. In Paris, the chocolate experience was a great opportunity to try chocolate from different areas of the world and to make our own. Yummy!

Yes, that's a bit odd to talk about those two activities when we were in two great cities of the world. I don't mean to discount the rest of the trip. Its just an example of the little things that ABD does that turn out to be a great part of the adventure.
I agree 100%. The archery and chocolate experience were so fun. It was nice to get out of London for a little while to such a beautiful estate in the countryside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!