Dis / Dreams Viking Sea Cruise around Italy 3/24 - 3/31/2018

Twilight Trastevere Tour

March 23rd, 2018 - I made the deposit to secure our spot for up to 30 people
We will be split into 2 groups 4:15 & 5:00 are the tour start times

We are now up to 29 people so far for the food tour - the cost is $113.00 US
please let me know if any dietary restrictions (they can not accommodate gluten or dairy free).

***Great news***There is still room for more - I spoke with Jen today and she said if we need more space she can add another tour time. We would have spots for 45 people if we add on another time slot

This is the list so far
-if you are not listed but interested please let me know

Karen & Kaye @apurplebrat
Jason @JWren1234
Chris & Chuck @christannj
Micki & John @NYC MM & @tardis1029
Kristy & Dustin @khertz & @DDuck4Life
Marilee & Dino @corky441
Will @met19
Kevin & Kate @Cousin Orville
Beth & Trish @MaryKatesMom
Chandra & Patty @bamagoofy
Bob & Nancy @Oilheadbob2017
Phil & Judi @TheMaxRebo
Karen & Bruce @kpiper
Scott & Pam @sshaw10060
Erin & Gretchen @Enorto1
Christy @Chropistopy

if its not too late, Eva and I would like to joint the eating group! Sounds like great fun! This is our first time traveling to Italy, and it sounds like it will be a great time. Arriving 4/22 and interested in joining the Sat morning Vatican tour (looked it up online already- sounds nice) and the travel to Orvietto!

if its not too late, Eva and I would like to joint the eating group! Sounds like great fun! This is our first time traveling to Italy, and it sounds like it will be a great time. Arriving 4/22 and interested in joining the Sat morning Vatican tour (looked it up online already- sounds nice) and the travel to Orvietto!
I'll add you to the list :)

Well, I was freaking out about seeing the airfare going up in price some places so we bit the billet and bought our ticket

One stop each way but times work out well and it is $651/person round trip all in (taxes, bags, meals, etc) so figure not going to do much better than that - plus now it's done and I don't have to check like 10 times a day anymore :rotfl:is

Jealous of everyone who has bought flight tickets already :p The joys of being fresh out of grad school is I don't know for sure where I'm flying in and out of yet. Crossing my fingers that if I get a job away from home I end up somewhere where the flight cost isn't too brutal.

It was mentioned a few (many) pages ago at this point, but for those that missed it, some of us are doing the early entry tour of the Vatican on Saturday morning - obviously not the exact same thing but you do get in before the general population so much less crowded and at a lower price point - so, figure an alternative for people as well

Unfortunately the Vatican is not offering the night private tour the weeks we are going due to the Easter holiday being near. Sorry to get everyone's hopes up. I'm taking the tour @TheMaxRebo is going on

That's ok. It simplifies things. The morning tour looks great and it frees up an evening. Win, win.
yes allows us not to make tough decisions- I make enough at work. I like easy decisions when I travel- if I had to choose between Vatican and Old Rome I'm not sure what I would do. Still looking at options for other daytime activities as I arrive on the 21st and that gives 3 days and 3 nights of stuff to do.

Twilight Trastevere Tour

March 23rd, 2018 - I made the deposit to secure our spot for up to 30 people
We will be split into 2 groups 4:15 & 5:00 are the tour start times

We are now up to 29 people so far for the food tour - the cost is $113.00 US
please let me know if any dietary restrictions (they can not accommodate gluten or dairy free).

***Great news***There is still room for more - I spoke with Jen today and she said if we need more space she can add another tour time. We would have spots for 45 people if we add on another time slot

This is the list so far
-if you are not listed but interested please let me know

Karen & Kaye @apurplebrat
Jason @JWren1234
Chris & Chuck @christannj
Micki & John @NYC MM & @tardis1029
Kristy & Dustin @khertz & @DDuck4Life
Marilee & Dino @corky441
Will @met19
Kevin & Kate @Cousin Orville
Beth & Trish @MaryKatesMom
Chandra & Patty @bamagoofy
Bob & Nancy @Oilheadbob2017
Phil & Judi @TheMaxRebo
Karen & Bruce @kpiper
Scott & Pam @sshaw10060
Erin & Gretchen @Enorto1
Christy @Chropistopy

If there is still room for the food tour....Gene and I would like to join the group.

Gene & Bobbi@gbglanser@sbcglobal.net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter