DIS DVC 1000 Point Club (post #1 updated 02/10/2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.

We just purchased 150 points at CCV, bringing us to 1,525 points. Already booked those points for NYE at Wilderness Lodge. How fun is that!
We will miss you in WDW this year...maybe someday we can ring in the New Year together!

So envious that people have these points AND can use them!

We have 515, but being in the UK, it's more than enough, we generally come out for a minimum of a week but prefer longer 2-3 week trips.

We do manage to get through them all though! :)

How long till Webmaster Pete joins this club, I think less than 2 years.

First of all, thank you for starting this thread. I was feeling so self-conscious about my 755 points in 6 weeks that I've avoided saying it publicly, but now I feel I can let my freak flag fly.

But, now that I see all these people with more than 1000 points, I'm starting to feel competitive. My add-on-itis didn't need any help.

First of all, thank you for starting this thread. I was feeling so self-conscious about my 755 points in 6 weeks that I've avoided saying it publicly, but now I feel I can let my freak flag fly.

But, now that I see all these people with more than 1000 points, I'm starting to feel competitive. My add-on-itis didn't need any help.

I’m guessing many updates to this thread are coming soon!

I disagree, I think it does need help as you are very clearly 245 points short of making the list. :)

Congratulations on the two BRV/VWL contracts. I know you had hinted at the size , but those were good size contracts. Don’t think we will ever join the 1000 point club. We are currently at 350 points and the wife wants a nice even 500.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!