Dis Exclusive ABD to London, Paris, and Disneyland Paris

jimmymc

Professional Adventurer!
Link to Kevin's Tweet: https://twitter.com/KevinLKlose/status/1033873234230497280

The Dis is doing another trip that combines the London and Paris trip with a stay in Disneyland Paris. Pete, John and Kevin did a similar trip back in 2011 and documented it in 3 parts on the Dis Unplugged show, so if you're interested in what the trip will be like you can listen to those.

Has anyone done a similar trip, either through ABD or on your own?

Anyone already looking at this trip?

We were on that 2011 trip and it was FANTASTIC!!!! My husband and I had a longstanding argument about whether to visit London or Paris when we eventually were able to travel to Europe and this way, we did both! Be warned - you will definitely have the travel bug after this trip. The food was wonderful and we made lifelong friends on this trip!

The itinerary has changed a bit since we went - adding Windsor Castle - which we did on our own and loved - and moving the Paris days around so that the Louvre is not the first day in Paris, which I also think is a good change. The local guides, especially Stephen in London, were amazing as were our ABD guides. Obviously, there's not enough time in either London or Paris but I thought we got a good taste of each and in general did not feel rushed. We added a night on the front end to get used to the time change and visit Windsor. That was a good decision, being the first time we'd experienced such a time difference. And Disneyland Paris is such a beautiful park! My husband and I have been talking about doing this itinerary again with the kids. Highly, highly recommend!!

Laurie

My DH surprised me by saying "sign us up" so we're going! I am super excited :stitch: This will give me something awesome to anticipate since I'll be an empty nester then. :)

Very cool! I spent my vacation budget this year but I did visit all 3 of the places on this trip, so I kind of got the experience. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun.

I did visit all 3 of the places on this trip, so I kind of got the experience. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun

I've been to London several times and been to Paris but never DLP so I am excited to see it. It will be nice to be there in the fall, I think.

My DH surprised me by saying "sign us up" so we're going! I am super excited :stitch: This will give me something awesome to anticipate since I'll be an empty nester then. :)

Awesome! Congratulations. If I didn’t already have a WDW/DCL trip planned for October 2019 I’d definitely be signing up! It sounds great. We were in Paris in March, but I couldn’t talk my husband into DLP, so another trip is a necessity!

Val & I signed up!

We've visited Paris and DLP before, but haven't been to London.
Wish I was going with you. Almost did- but then looked into a costs and dates and it will be a no go (Jenn's wedding is in Sept and my major conf in late October). Between needing off for those two, I thought it would be hard to get 2 week off more in October. I don't see my department giving me 4 weeks off in 2 months :( The solo cost is a little high, but combined with the date issue.....

If only this trip started two days earlier I could do it with my daughter on fall break from school....how often do they host these Dis only type trips? I like the sound of them....

If only this trip started two days earlier I could do it with my daughter on fall break from school....how often do they host these Dis only type trips? I like the sound of them....

Usually one Backstage Magic and one Europe/Asia trip each year. This year they have 2 Backstage Magics because the first one filled up so fast.

Val & I signed up!

We've visited Paris and DLP before, but haven't been to London.

It's a great city to visit, I'm sure you'll have fun. I would definitely suggest prenights in London, because there is a lot of stuff to see and do. I didn't realize how huge the city is until I had to get across it. During your free time I would highly suggest the Churchill War Rooms and the Science Museum. Shows are also significantly cheaper than Broadway or when they tour the US, but the quality is just as good. There is a TKTS booth in Leicester Square where I got orchestra tickets for 35 pounds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter