DIS Exclusive Backstage Magic 10/23 - 10/28/16

I was intrigued to read

Anybody have a guess as to where we will be eating dinner in the park? And what attraction?

My guess is
Blue Bayou, followed by Pirates

I don't have a guess for dinner, but my first thought for the attraction was:
Haunted Mansion Holiday

Got ours yesterday! We have extras of everything (did Scotland ABD this past summer). Let me know if you want anything and I'll bring it in 3 weeks!!! (oh, we never got any iPad covers - just the document holders).

For those doing a few pre-nights I just wanted to mention the burgers at the restaurant in the Roosevelt Hotel, 25 Degrees. We've had a burger there in the past and it was really good. The hotel is just a short, 1 block walk from the Loews. While you are in there, be sure to check out the lobby area which must have inspired the Hollywood Tower Hotel.

Oh yeah! I couldn't help making lists in my head during a meeting on Friday... Dole Whip float, Churro, Popcorn, Halloween themed candy apple ...

Worked on costumes today. I know, I know, but the kids wouldn't accept T-shirts. Also DS wouldn't let dad go as Black Beard from Pan since it's not a Disney movie.

Question - how much bus time do we have? Wondering if I should bring Dramamine.

how much bus time do we have? Wondering if I should bring Dramamine.
There is really only one day with a lot of bus time, that's the day we go from the Hollywood area to DL. Because of traffic and the time of day we travel that ride could take over an hour.

Packing info:
Weather in Hollywood for Friday (10/28 for those coming in early) - Tuesday is predicted to be:
Friday High 92/low 62
Saturday High 85/low 62
Sunday High 81/low 62
Monday High 76/low 58 with 20% chance of showers
Tuesday High 73/low 57

Weather in Anaheim for Wednesday through Sunday (for those staying a few extra days) is predicted to be:
Wednesday High 78/low 58
Thursday High 76/low 57
Friday High 74/low 57 but 50% chance of showers
Saturday High 74/low 56
Sunday High 73/low 55

For those doing a few pre-nights I just wanted to mention the burgers at the restaurant in the Roosevelt Hotel, 25 Degrees. We've had a burger there in the past and it was really good. The hotel is just a short, 1 block walk from the Loews. While you are in there, be sure to check out the lobby area which must have inspired the Hollywood Tower Hotel.

We ate at 25 Degrees during a previous Backstage Magic ABD trip, and can certainly vouch for the burgers! We're coming in Saturday morning for a pre-night stay and hope to get back there at some point. (We've also actually stayed at the Roosevelt Hotel, site of the very first Academy Awards ceremony, and the rooms are also reminiscent of the Hollywood Tower Hotel!) Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!