DIS Exclusive Backstage Magic 7/29 - 8/3/18

I don’t think we’ll get Fastpasses for the last day of our tour. I hope we can add MaxPass to our ticket that day.
I asked Kevin in the beginning about this and I got kind of a ‘blanket answer’ about no ticket upgrades. I’m not sure he knew about Max Pass though. I imagine if we don’t get any fast passes then we would probably be able to add MaxPass...why wouldn’t Disney want our $10, right?

There are still paper fastpasses (from machines/kiosks) available if we can’t add MaxPass to our ticket ;)

So, does anyone have specific parts of the trip they are most looking forward to? Here's mine....

Touring:

-Imagineering
-Walt's Apartment

Attractions:
-Haunted Mansion
-Space Mountain (both closed last time I was there)

Food:
- Corn Dog from Little Red Wagon (also closed last time, I've never had one of these!)
- Mickey beignets from Cafe Orleans

So, does anyone have specific parts of the trip they are most looking forward to? Here's mine....

Touring:

-Imagineering
-Walt's Apartment

Attractions:
-Haunted Mansion
-Space Mountain (both closed last time I was there)

Food:
- Corn Dog from Little Red Wagon (also closed last time, I've never had one of these!)
- Mickey beignets from Cafe Orleans
I’m looking forward to Imagineering, Guardians of the Galaxy and Pixar Pier, and I want to try some of Alien Pizza Planet’s new menu items.

i don't think I will be spoiling any surprises when I tell you that ABD takes care of the parade, fireworks, Fantasmic and World of Color.

There may also be a surprise or two.:sail:
Somehow I have never gotten around to seeing Fantasmic in either DL or WDW. Looking forward to it!

It’s been reported in one of the ABD forum threads that MaxPass can be added to the tickets, but it is not recommended because of the Fastpasses you already get (except the last day of the adventure when no FPs are distributed).
Good to know. I will only have anout 3 hours in the park on that last day before I fly home and want to MAXimize by time. :).

We are driving from Michigan to California. We decided to kickoff our Disney fix by checking out Marceline, Missouri. Walt lived there when he was 5 until he was 10. He modeled Disneyland’s Main Street off of Marceline Main Street. Lots of things to see there. We’re excited. We’ll take lots off pictures to show anyone who might be interested.
We will be at Disneyland Hotel 2 days early to enjoy the parks. Anyone there early who would like to meet up with us let me know. Just a little over 5 weeks to go. Can’t Wait!!!!!! Also can’t wait to meet Pete and Ryno!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter