Dis Exclusive BSM Adventure 7/29 - 8/3/2012 - Sold Out AND GETTING VERY CLOSE!!!!

Wow, I didn't know it's been a year already! It's strange that a year ago today was Day 1 of our Backstage Magic trip, and today is Day 1 of our ABD Quest for the West West trip. I hope everyone is doing well a year later!

Wow - that's interesting timing! Have a great time!

Hi all!

I had a question that I cannot seem to find an answer to anywhere else on the boards so I'm hoping ya'll can help.:thumbsup2

I am looking at booking the ABD BSM in 2015(waiting..."patiently" for May 2014 to roll around with more 2015 dates) and I may have a group of 4 of us. What I am wondering is: is there a price difference from booking at as quad versus the two doubles? Thanks everyone!

Hi all!

I had a question that I cannot seem to find an answer to anywhere else on the boards so I'm hoping ya'll can help.:thumbsup2

I am looking at booking the ABD BSM in 2015(waiting..."patiently" for May 2014 to roll around with more 2015 dates) and I may have a group of 4 of us. What I am wondering is: is there a price difference from booking at as quad versus the two doubles? Thanks everyone!

The short answer is yes...but it's not a huge difference.

Having more room and an second bathroom might worth the slightly higer price.

Pricing will depend on 2015 dates and your travel date.

If you have any questions, please let me know at Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

The short answer is yes...but it's not a huge difference.

Having more room and an second bathroom might worth the slightly higer price.

Pricing will depend on 2015 dates and your travel date.

If you have any questions, please let me know at Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

Thanks Kevin! On average how much is the difference? I know you can't give me a 100% accurate price. I know I am going to be trying to get an "offseason" time in 2015, if 2 of the 4 of us don't go, I know I was originally looking at the Feb 15th 2015 trip.

And don't worry, I will definitely be booking through you ;) and depending on dates in 2015, I know my group has agreed trying to get on the Dis-podcast group tour would be a blast. Thanks again!

Thanks Kevin! On average how much is the difference? I know you can't give me a 100% accurate price. I know I am going to be trying to get an "offseason" time in 2015, if 2 of the 4 of us don't go, I know I was originally looking at the Feb 15th 2015 trip.

And don't worry, I will definitely be booking through you ;) and depending on dates in 2015, I know my group has agreed trying to get on the Dis-podcast group tour would be a blast. Thanks again!

Dis Board policies say that I'm not supposed to "do business" on the discussion boards.

As this conversation doesnt really have anything to do with the topic of this thread, please send me an email and I'll be happy to answer any question I can.

Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

Val & I were in DCA today (9/27/13) and saw Matt with some sort of school group. He recognized us but we only had time to say hello because he was working.

Val & I were in DCA today (9/27/13) and saw Matt with some sort of school group. He recognized us but we only had time to say hello because he was working.

Very nice!

On a side note - Our very first cruise will be Podcast Cruise 5.0 next year! I think I saw Jeff & Val were going. Anyone else from our BSM Adventure?

Very nice!

On a side note - Our very first cruise will be Podcast Cruise 5.0 next year! I think I saw Jeff & Val were going. Anyone else from our BSM Adventure?

Yes, Val & I wil be on board with you. :sail:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!