Dis Exclusive December Backstage Magic 12/14 - 12/19/2014!!!

I can't seem to find the code to download the pictures shot by Dean & Michael during our Adventure. If somebody could PM the code to me I'd appreciate it!

We are at WDW right now (very happy to be missing the 24-36 inches of snow my house will be getting in a couple of days!) Guess who I ran into at Epcot? Grant, our Jim Henson puppeteer! He was very nice to chat with me for a few minutes even though I must have seemed like a bit of a crazy person when I called out his name. I was just so excited to have that flashback from my last magical adventure.

We are at WDW right now (very happy to be missing the 24-36 inches of snow my house will be getting in a couple of days!) Guess who I ran into at Epcot? Grant, our Jim Henson puppeteer! He was very nice to chat with me for a few minutes even though I must have seemed like a bit of a crazy person when I called out his name. I was just so excited to have that flashback from my last magical adventure.

How cool is that!?!?! Grant was awesome as a puppeteer and teacher!! I will personally remember him forever! Hope you had a great time and that the snow you returned to wasn't overwhelming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter