Dis Exclusive December Backstage Magic 12/14 - 12/19/2014!!!

Have a great day exploring Hollywood!

My current view...

16013555665_0d55955fa5_c.jpg

Beautiful tree. Can hardly wait to see it in person.

There is a merchandise coupon out there right now in case you plan on buying a few souvenirs. If you get something at a counter service restaurant the coupon for 20% off merchandise at certain locations and times is at the bottom. Nifty!

The tree (and the whole lobby) was impressive!

I'll be uploading my pictures to my Flickr account in a couple of days. I'll post the link here so you can see and download any that you care to have.

What a fun adventure!

There is a merchandise coupon out there right now in case you plan on buying a few souvenirs. If you get something at a counter service restaurant the coupon for 20% off merchandise at certain locations and times is at the bottom. Nifty!

Thanks for letting us know about the coupon. Someone I know saved 20% on some Pandora at the World of Disney store! :cool1:

Thanks for letting us know about the coupon. Someone I know saved 20% on some Pandora at the World of Disney store! :cool1:

Yep, thanks for pointing out the 20% coupon! I ended up using it on a cool piece at the Disney Gallery. They said they're not listed as one of the stores, but they typically still accept it.

You know you've spent a considerable amount of time riding Disney attractions when someone's plane lands and he can't find the seatbelt release on either the left or right side of the seat. Thankfully, Sally pointed out to me that seatbelt buckled in the middle of my body.

You know you've spent a considerable amount of time riding Disney attractions when someone's plane lands and he can't find the seatbelt release on either the left or right side of the seat. Thankfully, Sally pointed out to me that seatbelt buckled in the middle of my body.

:rotfl:

We landed about 4:45 am on Saturday. Lots of slow thinking at that point.

Just filled out the on-line survey for this trip. In general I gave high marks but had some not quite as good comments on the breakfast at Loews and at the Plaza. Also thought the welcome dinner could have been better - the steak there was tasteless and cold (we were the first in line) and the rest wasn't much better.

Gave Kevin and Dreams high marks for the special touches they got ABD to include and for the information they provided beforehand.

Just filled out the on-line survey for this trip. In general I gave high marks but had some not quite as good comments on the breakfast at Loews and at the Plaza. Also thought the welcome dinner could have been better - the steak there was tasteless and cold (we were the first in line) and the rest wasn't much better.

Gave Kevin and Dreams high marks for the special touches they got ABD to include and for the information they provided beforehand.

That pretty much echos all my reviews of past ABDs. Always amazing trips, but if they could work on one thing it would be a few of their meals. Welcome dinners in particular always seem to be mediocre which is a shame considering it's a first impression.

Having said that, I can easily see doing this trip a second time, but only if it's with the Dis now that I'm spoiled. :)

That pretty much echos all my reviews of past ABDs. Always amazing trips, but if they could work on one thing it would be a few of their meals. Welcome dinners in particular always seem to be mediocre which is a shame considering it's a first impression.

Having said that, I can easily see doing this trip a second time, but only if it's with the Dis now that I'm spoiled. :)

We pretty much thought the same thing as you and Jeff. We are totally considering doing another trip with the Dis! I am so happy that I now have faces and fun memories with OKW Lover and Cousin Orville! :thumbsup2

And you too Macman752!! I am still very sorry about dousing you with water......

Just arrived at DL. Flight was quite bumpy. Raining and colder than expected. Hopefully it clears up a bit. I plan on walking around the parks a bit today and doing the Chef's Counter at Napa Rose tonight. Yummy!

I don't want to read the thread b/c I don' t want any spoilers for my July trip but where is the 20 percent coupon from??

I don't want to read the thread b/c I don' t want any spoilers for my July trip but where is the 20 percent coupon from??

We got the 20% coupon when we had breakfast or lunch in the parks. It was on the bottom of the receipt. The restrictions were that it had to be used before 1:00 pm and that it expired at some future date (about a week IIRC).

Made it home safely early this morning. I was a glutton for punishment so I went into work this afternoon after a few hours of sleep. I want to thank all of you - the awesome guides, Dreams, Kevin, John, Pete and Dustin - that made this trip so much fun. It has been a rough year for me - so this has been the highlight of the year for me. So thanks once again :)

Why did no one warn me about how absolutely painful it is to return to regular life (and work) after such a wonderful adventure? I miss Dean and Michael taking care of every detail and being part of such a great group!!

Jeff - thanks for the offer of sharing your pictures - I'd love to see them. You have some great photography skills.

I had SUCH an amazing trip. This definitely won't be my last ABD! And I'm already calculating when I can get back to Disneyland - this trip made me fall in love with it all over again.

Thanks to all of you for helping to make this trip so magical!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!