DIS Exclusive Northern Italy / Switzerland Adventure August 26th - September 2nd 2016

Just wanted to remind everybody to call their bank and credit card companies to alert them of your travel plans.

Just wanted to remind everybody to call their bank and credit card companies to alert them of your travel plans.

Or not, if you travel so much, you credit card company has sent you notice to stop bothering them every time you go away !

Enjoy your pre-ABD adventure, see you in Italy !

Excited to meet everyone. I know some of you are already across the pond getting their vacation on. Enjoy! We leave Tuesday for a couple of nights on Lake Como before heading over. I just got back not but a couple of weeks ago from the Germany ABD with my son and had lots of fun, but I'm so looking forward to this trip. My work level peaks in the summertime and for us now summer is officially over. It's going to be wonderful to have this time off. We look forward to meeting everyone soon.

Chuck and I leave Wednesday as well, but we are going straight to Stessa for our pre night. I just need to put everything in the suitcase, Chuck hasn't even started yet. I agree with everyone else.....looking forward to being away and making new friends. Let's hope that all of our flights go smoothly and our luggage arrives with us.

Chris

Hey everyone! I am finally going through my thousands of pictures and have some to share! How should we go about this? Via email? Facebook? Some other app? We are missing you all!

Suggest we set up a Flickr group to share the pictures.

I've set up a Private Flickr group for us. Please email me (using the email address that Mikki and Summer-Rose sent out) or PM me here on the DIS. I'll need your Flickr Account Name to send you an invitation. Once you've joined you'll be able to view, upload and download pictures.

So the person not on Facebook has a question. I tried to sign up for flickr but it appears I need a yahoo email account? Is that correct?

Chandra

I tried to sign up for flickr but it appears I need a yahoo email account? Is that correct?
Good question. I guess I'd try to sign up with a non-yahoo email address and see if it works.

Ugh! Ok, I will look into this whole yahoo/Flickr thing tomorrow. I'm still jet lagging a little........ This will be great if we can get it to all work out.

Joining the flickr group here. That's what I use for posting photos to the boards. But it will take me a few days to get more of my photos up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!