Dis Exclusive Once Upon a Fairytale Germany Trip 9/20 - 9/28/2013

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
Join us as the Dis goes to the place where our (and Walt's) favorite fairytales originated.

The Dis is offering an exclusive Adventure to Germany September 20th - 28th 2013.

We will travel to Heidelburg, Waldeck, Rothenburg and Munich.

Trip Highlights Include:

Neuschwanstein Castle - Visit the magical snowy-white castle of King Ludwig IIone of the inspirations for Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland Park.

Biking and Ferry Ride in Waldeck - Pedal on a winding trail along a dazzling Alpine lake and through the local countryside, followed by a ferry ride on Lake Edersee.

Stay in a Fairy-Tale Castle - Spend 2 fairy-tale nights at Hotel Schloss Waldeck, an 11th-century castle perched high above the Edersee.

The Steiff Bear Museum - Take a magical interactive tour of the famous Steiff Bear Museum. The company's founder, Margaret Steiff, invented the teddy bear. The tour is followed by a hands-on activity.

Celebration at Hofbrauhaus - Gather with your fellow adventurers in one of the oldest beer halls in Germany for a grand farewell feast. Savor a superb dinner with entertainment including rousing accordionist and lively German dancers.

Pricing for Germany
9/20 - 9/28/2013

$3729 per person based on double occupancy
$5289 single traveler

If you are interested in this Adventure, please email me at Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com.

List of Travelers

Jim - jmccormick
Linda - jmccormick's wife
John - Tardis1029
Micki - NYCMM
Rosemary - Tardis1029's sister
Jean - Tardis1029's sister
Glenn - Disney Bruin
Patricia - Olive Oil
Jason - Jwren1234
Mike - k5jmh
Christy - MinnieGarden
Keith - rkdahl
Cathy - rkdahl's wife
Lesley
Grant
Caitlin
Laurie - Sarabi's Cub
Brian - Laurie's husband
Holly - HollyMac71
Mike - Holly's hubby
John
Nora
David
Sharon
Kevin - DisneyKevin
John - WebmasterJohn

Just wanted say how happy we are to be going with you all on this trip. 12 months is the perfect amount of time for planning. (Remind me that I said this in August....):cool1:

I'm so excited to be going on this trip! I've already started researching the hotels and what I'd like to see on my OYO time.

This is going to be another incredible ABD experience!

Jason

:wave2: Hi everyone! Mike and I were talking about our adventure last night at dinner and have started thinking about places we want to visit.

Part of my mom's family is from the area around Waldeck, Mike wants to visit the miraphone factory just outside Munich..... Decisions, decisions!

This is going to be soooo much fun!!!

I would love to go see the Miraphone factory, post-adventure!

6a014e6003fbaf970c0162fd082111970d-pi

293194_3551389819559_850661210_n.jpg

your timing s**ks!!!!!! ;)

this one is right in the middle of a holiday for me!!!

are we EVER going to get together????? (other than on the Oasis cruise that is - and woo hoo for that one!!!)..

germany is so much fun.....just pronouncing the words can take half a day...and you get to clear your throat while you're doing it...

ok...so germany is out for me....so when's japan? i think i recall japan was under consideration....or hong kong? china?

are we EVER going to get together????? (other than on the Oasis cruise that is - and woo hoo for that one!!!)..

germany is so much fun.....just pronouncing the words can take half a day...and you get to clear your throat while you're doing it...

ok...so germany is out for me....so when's japan? i think i recall japan was under consideration....or hong kong? china?
I think you should come join us in America... :goodvibes

Sayhello

Hmmm....it seems we have quite a few trips and you are always busy.

I think you should provide us with a 2014 schedule.:goodvibes

I found that Lufthansa has an iPhone app. It looks like flights for the dates of our trip will be available for booking in about 3-4 weeks. They are part of the Star Alliance and have non-stop flights out of Newark, JFK, Boston and some other cities as well.

There's also an official Oktoberfest app!!!

Jason

My parents are on a river cruise in Austria and Germany right now. So far, they have sent a lovely photo from the Cleveland airport, but I'm hoping that by now they've seen some more interesting scenery! When they return, I plan to convince themthat their only daughter should go to Germany and they should facilitate this by agreeing to watch the kids for us. Late Sept/early Oct is usually their big trip time, so we'll see!

Laurie

I found that Lufthansa has an iPhone app. It looks like flights for the dates of our trip will be available for booking in about 3-4 weeks. They are part of the Star Alliance and have non-stop flights out of Newark, JFK, Boston and some other cities as well.

There's also an official Oktoberfest app!!!

Jason

and they often have the best rates ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter