Dis Exclusive Once Upon a Fairytale Germany Trip 9/20 - 9/28/2013

Looks like Box-mageddon has begun from Rothenburg.

1392016_10200671217878988_1187219045_n.jpg

Is it rude to want to see the loot? If it is I totally retract that. :flower3: If it isn't let's see some photos!!!! :thumbsup2

Love the Froggie! He's a cutie! Thanks for showing him off. Loving the photos on the ABD board too. Saw some I missed the first time around.

Froggie is so sweet - Did he come with the little bicycle ?

:coffee: An the newspaper is in English - did you get a German one too :scratchin

Froggie is so sweet - Did he come with the little bicycle ?

:coffee: An the newspaper is in English - did you get a German one too :scratchin

Froggie was purchased with the bicycle. He was displayed in a couple of different ways in different shops, I loved the bicycle and bought it too!

HI! Hard to believe it has been a month since our adventure!

I'm wondering if everyone has gotten all of their packages. I had a package shipped from the Kempinski and have not received it yet. I know they said 2-4 weeks so it has been 4 fours. I did not get the tracking number from the Kempinski as the person was getting it shipped when we were leaving.

I'm calling the hotel in the morning and the Deutsche post also. Hopefully someone knows something. This holds a majority of gifts I had purchased.

Holly

German mail certainly hasn't been as reliable and prompt as I would have thought either. We received our TeddyLand box 2 weeks ago. Last week, one of the Katie Wolfhart boxes showed up. And finally today, I got a notice that the second box is at the post office. All three boxes were sent DHL (which is NOT the same as DHL in the States, but essentially the German version of USPS) and delivered by USPS. Also, all 3 boxes left Germany within 3 days of each other. Ironically, I had just emailed Ms. Wolfhart's customer service on Tuesday.

By the way, even though Ms. Wolfhart said "my box was full", she still put it in two boxes! Argh! Off to pick up the second box tomorrow.:moped:

Good luck Holly!pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts