Dis Exclusive Viva Italia 9/16 - 9/24/2014

I am going next September and (from one shopaholic to another), may I ask how expensive the shipping was? I love the idea of getting some real Italian cooking/serving items and I was a little worried about how well things would ship..or would I have to use the pieces for mosaic? LOL
Thanks

Their policy was that purchases over 200 Euro would ship free.

I am going next September and (from one shopaholic to another), may I ask how expensive the shipping was? I love the idea of getting some real Italian cooking/serving items and I was a little worried about how well things would ship..or would I have to use the pieces for mosaic? LOL
Thanks

Their policy was that purchases over 200 Euro would ship free.

This is easily reached in Ceramiche Giacomini.

The stuff is exquisite.

Thanks

With the way they ship it, you will not have to worry about using it for mosaic. The issue will be how to extricate the well-packed items from the box!

Laurie

Just now getting around to uploading some of my photo's to the Flickr site that Mike set up. Sorry its taken so long!

I need to share more of ours. It's so annoying that I can't share more than 6 at a time!!

Yes, that really is annoying. I've got about 1500 uploaded to my personal page. So far I think I've only gotten ~200 to the group page.

I batch shared over 400. You can use the edit menu to take all your pictures to a group.

I didn't know that. I'll have to experiment. Just tried it - much easier!!!

You can batch organize inside of Flickr and send as many pics as you want to a group at one one time.

1975160_10203070535260423_3838450996669385354_n.jpg

Did anyone else see the report on the internet today about the Russian tourist who carved a 10 inch K into a wall of the colosseum. :scared1: A tourist notified police who arrested him and he was fined 20,000 euros. apparently there have been 5 desecration incidents this year and they are thinking about putting up more security cameras. I get sick of people destroying property. Prison time is what he deserves

I will get off of my soapbox now.
Chris

Did anyone else see the report on the internet today about the Russian tourist who carved a 10 inch K into a wall of the colosseum. :scared1: A tourist notified police who arrested him and he was fined 20,000 euros. apparently there have been 5 desecration incidents this year and they are thinking about putting up more security cameras. I get sick of people destroying property. Prison time is what he deserves

I will get off of my soapbox now.
Chris

That's crazy! Did you see that Venice is trying to ban rolling suitcases on the sidewalks? It's "noise pollution" according to the locals. :sad2:

Thank you to everyone uploading their pics to Flickr. I've just finished one book that's just Mike's HD photos (100+ pages) and am trying desperately to finish the photo book that's of the entire adventure. All these new pictures might just make it go to multiple volumes! :upsidedow

Just finished my uploads to the group. Some real clunkers in there but every once in a while I get a good shot. :rolleyes:

Thanks Mike. That was a wonderful clip of Dusty in Florence before we saw just how much $ damage that city could do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!