Dis Halloween Decor

ParryOttertheChosenBoy

Earning My Ears
I know the team really gets into Halloween and have heard mention of Pete's sizeable Nightmare Before Christmas collection. I would love to see pictures for some inspiration!

If anyone else wants to share their Halloween decorations, I would love to see those as well! We bought our first house last winter and this will be our first Halloween there. Looking forward to starting my own Halloween traditions. :-)

I know the team really gets into Halloween and have heard mention of Pete's sizeable Nightmare Before Christmas collection. I would love to see pictures for some inspiration!

If anyone else wants to share their Halloween decorations, I would love to see those as well! We bought our first house last winter and this will be our first Halloween there. Looking forward to starting my own Halloween traditions. :-)
@ParryOttertheChosenBoy - Sorry, don't have any ideas or pics, but just wanted to say congrats on the new house, and hope you start turning into into a home, and creating some wonderful new memories soon! With a request like this, seems you're well on your way to that! :)

This isn't Disney related, but I get some dry ice every year to create fog. I started buying it when my kids were young just to show them the effect, but now we've done it every year since that it wouldn't be halloween without it.

While I haven't seen what Pete has, if you're into villages, Department 56 has a Nightmare Before Christmas Village. I think it's like 6 or 8 pieces, if you're looking for interior stuff.

While I haven't seen what Pete has, if you're into villages, Department 56 has a Nightmare Before Christmas Village. I think it's like 6 or 8 pieces, if you're looking for interior stuff.
I don't like Nightmare Before Christmas at all, but this sounds REALLY cool! An old landlady I had collected Dept. 56, and their stuff is beautiful - such attention to detail - and she had a LOT!

Last edited:
This isn't Disney related, but I get some dry ice every year to create fog. I started buying it when my kids were young just to show them the effect, but now we've done it every year since that it wouldn't be halloween without it.
Great idea! A friend of mine does this in her front yard (they go all out for Halloween - her whole neighborhood does!!) and it is COOL!!

I don't like Nightmare Before Christmas at all, but this sounds REALLY cool! And old landlady I had collected Dept. 56, and their stuff is beautiful - such attention to detail - and she had a LOT!

My younger one adores Jack and our "new to us" house we bought last summer has this crazy display case...so I keep thinking about it. Then I look at the kids' activity supply fees and sports costs (not to mention the vacation budget), and put away my wallet. I also tend to prefer big things that can go outside vs. interior stuff. But if she's a Dept 56 person, she might really appreciate it. I know some people get tons each year.

Those Department 56 figures as really cool but so pricey! Maybe we'll grab the the little Zero one.

I would love to have a big Jack for the front porch but I doubt I can get my husband on board for that. Maybe one day he'll just appear on the doorstep. :rolleyes1

Those Department 56 figures as really cool but so pricey! Maybe we'll grab the the little Zero one.

I would love to have a big Jack for the front porch but I doubt I can get my husband on board for that. Maybe one day he'll just appear on the doorstep. :rolleyes1
Hee, hee, he,, - I KNOW it's trash TV, but if you watch the Real Housewives of New York, this SO reminded me of the current "Nutcracker" feud going on between 2 of the cast. If you don't watch, I'll just look like a trash-watching lunatic. I'm good either way. :o:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!