DIS is running very slowwwwwww!

Not really any difference. If you are seeing the slowdown please specify if you are seeing it on the mobile app or the regular site. It's really two different things.

The app has become unusable due to connection and timeout errors.

The regular site has become very slow the last month or so. This is the only site I have problems with, so I know it isn't my computer.

For once the site (on my laptop) was zooming earlier today and then in the last 20 minutes every Reply would time out on posting and some lady's memorial page would come up. The only way I could post was to "X" the attempt and then resubmit which did work.

Huh?????

For once the site (on my laptop) was zooming earlier today and then in the last 20 minutes every Reply would time out on posting and some lady's memorial page would come up. The only way I could post was to "X" the attempt and then resubmit which did work.

Huh?????

Had this as well about ten minutes ago, from a desktop.

Constant time-outs when trying to load using my iphone app. I came back to the boards after about a month's absence to discover this problem. Thought it was my wifi connection at first. A few months ago I was on all the time and never ever had any problems with speed or the iPhone app. This problem is quite new. What changed??

I'm not complaining but just wanted to make the tech support guys aware of the issues I am having with the app
As others have stated above the App is becoming unusable.
Time outs are extremely regular now and pages are taking far longer than I have ever experienced to load
I'm not an expert on these things but am wondering if it has anything to do with the banner ads that are now popping up all over the app?
The ads that I am seeing tend to scroll through various ad messages so that surely must take additional time to load on a page?
Again, not complaining - I love the DIS Boards and it's not like I am paying for this, just wanted to let you know the issues

I have also noticed over the last few weeks or month that the website has been significantly slower than it used to be.

The app has become unusable due to connection and timeout errors.

The regular site has become very slow the last month or so. This is the only site I have problems with, so I know it isn't my computer.

I agree. I have to say, I used to be a very avid poster on here, but it's so frustrating to even open threads so I don't come on as much. Everything is so slow. I thought maybe it's all the smileys and junk slowing it down.

Yes, still having problems. As frustrating as it is - not complaining, just want Mods to know & Westmasters :). It is only on this site.

Thank you also for this site and the work/people behind it.

How is it looking today? Not the mobile application but the actual website. We made some adjustments

How is it looking today? Not the mobile application but the actual website. We made some adjustments

Wish I could say that the URL loading is fixed on my computer, but it is not. I am still able to read and reply to threads but the address bar doesn't seem to finish loading. Strange. Only on DIS.

Website is working great! Both today and yesterday, pages suddenly are loading so much faster. Just FYI! Thanks so much if you tweaked something!

I agree that it's working faster in general, but the "In Memorium" pages still keep popping up.

Pages are taking a long time to finish loading, again. It is openxtracker, again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter