DIS MEET-Yorkdale Mall RFC-Please RSVP *UPDATED*

Hi, I am looking forward to this meet! My poor little baby has been sick ~ I hope he can make it! If not dh will stay home with him but I think ds should be better. dd is getting excited too! To be honest, I don't love RFC food but I LOVE THE ATMOSPHERE! I have always ordered the same thing ~ kiwi soup and a garden salad, I think the price is around $129.99 LOL! It's a little expensive, but, like WDW, you pay for a 'feeling' and it's a nice feeling. My dh once ordered the roast beef and I didn't like it at all. We once went at 11am and he only ordered an appetizer and it was FABULOUS ~ cocoanut honey chicken with cranberry chutney YUMMY! I don't remember what dd orders ~ likely safari chicken buddies OH YEAH the pizza's not bad. RFC has a web site with a menu! SEE YOU ALL SUNDAY!

SandraC, visit our Disney family web site www.angelfire.com/on/disneyfun
º0º
1975 - off site (11 years old),
1977 - off site (13 years old),
1987 - Indian Rock Shores (23 years old with hubby, b/f at the time),
1990 - Holiday Inn International Drive/Daytona Beach (26 years old, with hubby, six month after wedding),
1998 - KIDS VILLAGE, GIVE KIDS THE WORLD, Make-a-Wish trip with 4.5 year old daughter born ill),
2001 APRIL - CBR - ON SITE FIRST TIME! YIPPY! With dd 7 years old, ds 15 mo

Good morning everyone! It looks like it's going to be another beautiful day today! :)

CindyAnn, that would be great if you could bring name tags. :)

Sharonhowran, I'm sorry we won't get to meet you. Have a good time in Florida! :)

Anyone else care to join us? If so, let me know by tomorrow, okay? :)

Kim

snowprince.gif

I am hoping ds is feeling better to attend! We are very excited to meet you all! We might only stay an hour if ds is still sick! dd is very excited and I don't want to disappoint her! I hope ds is better for WDW trip in 2 weeks! YIKES!

º0º
1990 - Holiday Inn International Drive/Daytona Beach (26 years old, with hubby, six month after wedding),
1998 - KIDS VILLAGE, GIVE KIDS THE WORLD, Make-a-Wish trip with 4.5 year old daughter born ill),

I just wanted to say that I am also now going to bring my 7 yr. old dgrdd.
tigercat

that I will have to cancel.Hubby got called to work. :( I hope everyone has a great time and will think of you all tomorrow.Hopefully we will be able to come next time.Sorry everyone. :( :(

It's looking good that we'll make it tomorrow if ds is better ~ he seems better. We'll just stay a little while. We are bringing a small Easter treat for the kids. We can start chatting about the next DISmeet for the folks that can't make it! We'll be doing all the GTA stuff this summer, Wonderland, Island, Ontario Place, Kelso Beach etc.,. if anyone is interested in a summertime picnic! ONLY 13 DAYS TO WDW!

º0º

Hi everyone!

Kelly, I'm sorry to hear that you and your family aren't going to be able to make it tomorrow. Maybe we'll get to meet you next time!

To everyone else who is attending, we'll see you in the morning, 11:00a.m.!!!! :) :)

snowprince.gif

I wish I could make it! I hope you all have a great time. Don't forget to post as soon as you get home! Hopefully we can make it to the next one.

:)

CindyCan
Co-Moderator Restaurant Board

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!