DIS Newsletter

DisneyWorld Delight

No Tag For You!
I just got the DIS Newsletter. I enjoyed it. Is this something that comes out every month and I have been missing for 3.5 years?

I also LOVED the newsletter - it was a nice surprise in my inbox! I am also a new podcast listener (read: addict) since I got an iPod for Christmas. Don't know what I'll do when I'm caught up on the archives.

How and where do you sign up for this newsletter?

A lot of pages on the site have a "Sign up for our Newsletter" box on them where you just input your email address. I just did a search on www.wdwinfo.com for "newsletter" and it brought up a bunch of pages that have it. Here is one - just scroll to the bottom of the page:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disneyland/celebration-buttons.htm

There is also a DIS Unplugged Mailing List:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-podcast/signup.cfm

I liked getting the newsletter, it was indeed a nice surprise in the inbox. Its also a good source of info that I would have otherwise not read (since I am not planning a trip at the mo, I don't read the website as much as I would)

Anyways, I hope theres a February newsletter! :thumbsup2

Here's what I want to know -- how in the world do our DIS Unplugged heros find enough hours in the day to keep spreading so much magic? I am in awe! :worship:

I too was pleased and surprise to get that first copy in my mailbox this morning. I enjoyed how it balanced original content with summarized content of things we might have heard on the show, like Kevin's dining review.

I am amazed that the crew keeps coming up with new and unique ways to expand and distribute their content to us.

As someone who admittedly "zones out" of the boards every once in a while (between law school, work and life, if I don't have a trip planned its amazing how you can just look up and realize you haven't been to the boards in 8 or 10 weeks) this is an excellent way to every few weeks get some original dis content, and a friendly reminder to not let life overwhelm the little things.

Keep up the great work crew.

I am glad to hear everyobe is enjoying the DIS Newsletter.

Unfortunately these have not been a regular occurrence in the past. As a matter of fact this is the first one we've sent out in a while.

The intention is for these to be 'regular' from now on but I can't promise how often or with what frequency.

John

I am glad to hear everyobe is enjoying the DIS Newsletter.

Unfortunately these have not been a regular occurrence in the past. As a matter of fact this is the first one we've sent out in a while.

The intention is for these to be 'regular' from now on but I can't promise how often or with what frequency.

John
It will be nice to get them more often :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter