DIS oldtimers (well newtimers too) where are you?

my DIL is not a Disney person. She never lived more than 50 miles from Disneyland and never went until she went with our son and us in her 20s. She has been to WDW 4 times for competitions and conventions and has NEVER been to any of the parks.
Yikes. You have to work on her, haha.

Yikes. You have to work on her, haha.
Funny thing is, her dad is a company CEO and he was cleaning out a desk that previous CEOs had used and found 20 passes to Disneyland. Apparently they used to give them out as perks to their employees and were pushed back in the desk and forgotten for 50 years. Yup. The issue date on them was 1972. Disney is still honoring them. So my oldest Granddaughter has been to Disneyland, at age 3. About 20 years younger than her mother was for her first visit.

Funny thing is, her dad is a company CEO and he was cleaning out a desk that previous CEOs had used and found 20 passes to Disneyland. Apparently they used to give them out as perks to their employees and were pushed back in the desk and forgotten for 50 years. Yup. The issue date on them was 1972. Disney is still honoring them. So my oldest Granddaughter has been to Disneyland, at age 3. About 20 years younger than her mother was for her first visit.
Very neat. Cheap, no cost tickets.

I'm thinking SandraB, Barb. Great picture of a bunch of 'old timers'. Hope your sister Nancy is doing well also, Barb. Please say hello for me if possible.

Some great memories there, Beezle. Bad Shoe, fun times there. There was @Zurg and @zurgswife. I wonder how they are doing

Hope the med stuff is behind you now, @pbrim. Good to be planning a return trip, especially to celebrate retirement..

It was great meeting your dad and Newley way back when, Gina.

And a Vader meetup and a lightsaber, what a way to bring him into the fold. Very neat. Great picture.

Hi Dan!

I'm still around and doing well. My girls are all grown and still love Disney. My youngest did the college program and now lives down in Florida, not working for Disney though.

I am retiring in 1 week! I still show up here on the boards. I do the award shows threads and also the American Idol one if there is one.

Hi Dan!

I'm still around and doing well. My girls are all grown and still love Disney. My youngest did the college program and now lives down in Florida, not working for Disney though.

I am retiring in 1 week! I still show up here on the boards. I do the award shows threads and also the American Idol one if there is one.
Hey Nancy! Great to see you. Good fun times in the past.

Amazing how the kids grow up, way too fast. And you, retiring in a few days. Congratulations, you've earned it. I'm coming up on 3 years in retirement. Most days are Saturdays, ha. Enjoy!

Again, great to see you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!