DIS party for my birthday! Thanks John!

I know it would be a while but I wonder if they will have AP rooms during that time. Those can be pretty good deals.
In 2017 for the Epcot party my group rate at Pop was cheaper than the AP rate at All Star Sports for the 8 nights I was there. The AP rate was cheaper on the weeknights by $5/mnight however the group was much better on the weekend nights so overall the group rate was cheaper.

In 2017 for the Epcot party my group rate at Pop was cheaper than the AP rate at All Star Sports for the 8 nights I was there. The AP rate was cheaper on the weeknights by $5/mnight however the group was much better on the weekend nights so overall the group rate was cheaper.
Ok good to know.

Yikes... I got Pop at a group rate for marathon weekend for like $108. Maybe I would look at a moderate. That price for the All-Stars just seems to be getting a bit high.

yeah, made me look at a moderate as well - depending on what the DIS rates are - but same search I did shows Coronado for $222.80/night, Port Orleans for $248/night, and Caribbean Beach for 227.40/night

BTW - Pop is coming up at 168.80/night and AoA at 205.40/night

Again, this is right from the website and maybe other promotions going on, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter