DIS really slow/lagging this morning, or just me?

How does it seem right now? It's running fine for me and all the servers are looking good
The speed problems definitely come and go. It's hit and miss, one time I'll get on and it's working normal then the next time, it's like dial up speed
Which is why I'm sure it's making it hard to determine why it's happening.
Maybe somewhere there's a log that shows when it slows down, or someone has a time when the slow downs start and someone can compare them to a performance database to see if something matches up?
There's got to be a connection somewhere, just a matter of finding it, hopefully.
Who's good at playing connect the dots?

This morning (9/27, 8:30 am+, which is when I got on, it's slow for certain)

Slow for me also, today and in recent days.

In firefox my browser says "transferring data from ad. doubleclick. net" ... "connecting to pixel. ad. mlnadvertising. com" ... "waiting for trk. vidible. tv" ... "transferring data from pr-bh. ybp. yahoo. com" ... "waiting for event. spotxchange. com" ... "waiting for convnjmp. taboola. com"... etc., etc., etc. (I added spaces in the urls to avoid posting links) happening constantly. The page never stops loading unless I manually stop it.

Slow for me also, today and in recent days.

In firefox my browser says "transferring data from ad. doubleclick. net" ... "connecting to pixel. ad. mlnadvertising. com" ... "waiting for trk. vidible. tv" ... "transferring data from pr-bh. ybp. yahoo. com" ... "waiting for event. spotxchange. com" ... "waiting for convnjmp. taboola. com"... etc., etc., etc. (I added spaces in the urls to avoid posting links) happening constantly. The page never stops loading unless I manually stop it.
Do you have an ad blocker?

off and on last 3 days. I put the mouse on a thread and all it does is say ( loading). There is not info on the thread I pick

Do you have an ad blocker?

No because I usually don't mind the ads and even find the targeted ads useful sometimes (crazy, I know) ... but I'll go ahead and activate one for when I browse the Disboards!

Edit - right after I posted about the slow site, it improved and got much faster (I did not install an ad blocker). I did then go ahead and try and ad blocker, and it resolved my neverending-page-loading issue and seems to help w/ speed also. Who knows! :)

Last edited:
I have one and it doesn't fix this issue.
Yes, I understand that. Same here. But if you read through the PP's prior post it appeared that she might be suffering from both problems.
No because I usually don't mind the ads and even find the targeted ads useful sometimes (crazy, I know) ... but I'll go ahead and activate one for when I browse the Disboards!

Edit - right after I posted about the slow site, it improved and got much faster (I did not install an ad blocker). I did then go ahead and try and ad blocker, and it resolved my neverending-page-loading issue and seems to help w/ speed also. Who knows! :)
So glad it helped some. Don't be shocked if the issue with slow page loading continues off and on for now. Nobody has really addressed with us what that issue is but it's only been going on for a few weeks, and I'd still like to think it's something they can fix.

No because I usually don't mind the ads and even find the targeted ads useful sometimes (crazy, I know) ... but I'll go ahead and activate one for when I browse the

Which Ad Blocker did you use. TIA

I noticed it got better for about 5 min or 10 min span. Then right back to lagging.

OK, I just don't get it, the boards have been alternating between 20 second load time to immediately loading every 2-3 minutes for the last 2 hours.

Hopefully, that means they're working on it. Hopefully.

I'm glad I'm not the only one! The boards are very slow for me. I thought it might be my ad blocker but it's just as slow when I turn it off.

I also have to click on "post reply" more than once about 90% of the time. The double click started about a month ago.

Which Ad Blocker did you use. TIA

Sorry I missed your message - the Alerts are also not working correctly for me, I don't always get alerts! I also use Adblocker Plus.

And as others have noted, the site sped up temporarily for me, and then went back to lagging again. And then sped up. Seems pretty random.

Problem is every time I check them they seem to be fine. Servers are running well with no high loads. It's almost like people on certain ISP's are having issues. Let's try this, if you are having issues please post when, your ISP and location like
10am Comcast Chicago maybe we can find a pattern

Problem is every time I check them they seem to be fine. Servers are running well with no high loads. It's almost like people on certain ISP's are having issues. Let's try this, if you are having issues please post when, your ISP and location like
10am Comcast Chicago maybe we can find a pattern

Verizon Pittsburgh 10:36

When I replied the little waiting bars in the top right flashed ten or so times. Usually I never see them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts