DIS Unplugged 12 Hour Marathon Show for Give Kids the World

Teleclashter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
UPDATE UPDATE - Obviously the show was over and it was very successful for us! However, if you were watching live then you know we ran into some audio sync issues at the end of the night that required me to export out a clean copy of the show and upload it to YouTube. It is about 25% of the way right now and should be available late Sunday night or early Monday morning. At that point, if you made the $10 or up donation in Handbid or if you're an eligible Patreon supporter then you will receive your access to the show. Thank you for your patience and thank you for your support!!!

UPDATE - Auction Link: https://events.handbid.com/auctions/disunplugged-marathon-show-for-gktw

Hello! We are just hours away from the start of our 12 Hour Marathon Show that will help raise money for Give Kids the World. We'll be having a lot of fun today, so if you have time to join us for a bit, please stop in and say hi! Here's some details... First, the show will be streaming on YouTube and the link is here to watch it. Second, after the show is finished, it will become unavailable to watch unless you are a Patreon supporter or you make a $10 donation to Give Kids the World through our Handbid auction. Third, our Handbid auction will launch with the show, so I can't post a link quite yet, because I don't even have it, but I'll update this when it's live. Finally, select segments from the show will be released throughout December on YouTube as well as in their respective audio feeds, so if you don't have the money to donate right now then you won't completely miss out on content from the show.

Last edited:

UPDATE - Auction Link: https://events.handbid.com/auctions/disunplugged-marathon-show-for-gktw

Hello! We are just hours away from the start of our 12 Hour Marathon Show that will help raise money for Give Kids the World. We'll be having a lot of fun today, so if you have time to join us for a bit, please stop in and say hi! Here's some details... First, the show will be streaming on YouTube and the link is here to watch it. Second, after the show is finished, it will become unavailable to watch unless you are a Patreon supporter or you make a $10 donation to Give Kids the World through our Handbid auction. Third, our Handbid auction will launch with the show, so I can't post a link quite yet, because I don't even have it, but I'll update this when it's live. Finally, select segments from the show will be released throughout December on YouTube as well as in their respective audio feeds, so if you don't have the money to donate right now then you won't completely miss out on content from the show.

Here's a look at the tentative schedule that can and probably will change...

10:00am - Welcome & Interview with Pam Landwirth of Give Kids the World
10:30am - Walt Disney World Edition Show
11:45am - DIS Game Shows
1:00pm - Interview with Paige O'Hara
1:20pm - Q&A with Pete's Mom
2:40pm - Adventures by Disney London/Paris Recap (Dreams Unlimited Travel Show)
3:50pm - Interview with Linda Larkin
4:10pm - Sucks/Doesn’t Suck: Holiday Edition
5:15pm - Working for Disney (Moving to Orlando)
6:15pm - 5 Things First Time Cruisers Should Know (Disney Cruise Line Show)
7:30pm - Ranking the Deluxe Disney Resorts Tier List
8:30pm - Q&A
9:15pm - Looking Forward to 2020

If we make a donation or become a Patreon supporter, how will we access the archived show? And will the archived show be available by Sunday? Or will it take time to be uploaded and accessible?

Thanks for making the show available for those of us who have a conflict today.

Last edited:
I'm sure this has been answered but after a quick look couldn't see it but are they able to ship items outside the US if you bid on the auction or is it strictly US only?

So I am worried if it stays that way Item #1 my donation T-Shirt no bid yet
I was getting those signatures in Hollywood & Vine, Cinderella´s Round Table Castle Restaurant, Garden Grill Restaurant, Askershus in Norway Epcot World Showcase, Crystal Palace Restaurant, The Halloween Party (alone $85,-) And all the other Park Areas for Families Costs of hundreds of Dollars to get that signatures.

I hope People will know that values and bid on it or it would be devasting and heartbroken if no one would bid and understand or know the values.

I mean yeah we have a week but hopefully it will get some love after what I´ve been through to get those signatures. I put my heart out to get those works through the pains in my feet, so hopefully in the upcoming days it will get more love and mostly bids.

If we make a donation or become a Patreon supporter, how will we access the archived show? And will the archived show be available by Sunday? Or will it take time to be uploaded and accessible?

Thanks for making the show available for those of us who have a conflict today.

Craig said he will be e-mailing the link to those that donate/Patreon ... But said he has to do it manually and that it might take some time so I wouldn't expect it by tomorrow

So I am worried if it stays that way Item #1 my donation T-Shirt no bid yet
I was getting those signatures in Hollywood & Vine, Cinderella´s Round Table Castle Restaurant, Garden Grill Restaurant, Askershus in Norway Epcot World Showcase, Crystal Palace Restaurant, The Halloween Party (alone $85,-) And all the other Park Areas for Families Costs of hundreds of Dollars to get that signatures.

I hope People will know that values and bid on it or it would be devasting and heartbroken if no one would bid and understand or know the values.

I mean yeah we have a week but hopefully it will get some love after what I´ve been through to get those signatures. I put my heart out to get those works through the pains in my feet, so hopefully in the upcoming days it will get more love and mostly bids.

I see it have a bid now. I think it is hard as what you describe does not come through in the photo of the description - it just says it has Mickey, Goofy, Pluto, and Donald which are signatures that one could get very readily - no indication it took going to those meals, special events, etc

Craig said he will be e-mailing the link to those that donate/Patreon ... But said he has to do it manually and that it might take some time so I wouldn't expect it by tomorrow
Yeah unfortunately but I posted those Information in my trip Report here but of course not all would be here and see our Posts. But they have the backside as pic on the item where everyone can see all those signatures but seems not many have witnessed that to click on the item to getting more Information and Details for bidding.

ALSO THE TOY STORY CREW GREEN ARMY MAN, WOODY BO BEEP BUZZ LIGHTYEAR, ELVIS STITCH, HALLOWEEN MINNIE, MICKEY, GOOFY, SCIENTIST DONALD, CHIP AND DALE, GASTON WITH BELLE, PRINCE ERIC with ARIEL, THE WINNIE POOH AND FRIENDS: LAUNCHPAD MC QUACK SCROOGE MC DUCK, ANNA ELSA, the WONDERLAND CREW ALICE MAD HATTER THE QUEEN TWEEDLE DEE AND DUM, DUG AND THE BOY FROM UP, ALADDIN AND JASMINE, all signed on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!