DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast | Episode Index for 2012-2017 Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say that I have been listening to older podcasts as I complete a couple of long driving trips. Last weekend I listened to the "March Madness" show and it was really great! So entertaining and a wonderful primer for anyone looking to learn more about the favorite Disneyland offerings!

Here is the link, for anyone else who missed it:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/podcast/roundtable450-032912-dl.mp3

Love your show! Keep up the good work. :thumbsup2

We've decided to make a small change to the Disneyland Edition of the DIS Unplugged.

Starting with this week's show (which should be up soon), the show will be divided up into separate files (as the Orlando podcast does). The first file will contain news, housekeeping, rapid fire, etc and then each segment will be in its own file. This week there will be three files.

This will allow you to go right to what interests you...and to easily listen to your favorite segments over and over and over again.

Thanks for listening!

Awesome! :thumbsup2 That will make it easier to go back and listen to parts as needed. Can't wait to hear a new podcast this weekend! :cool1:

Very cool! Thanks Tom! :thumbsup2

We've decided to make a small change to the Disneyland Edition of the DIS Unplugged.

Starting with this week's show (which should be up soon), the show will be divided up into separate files (as the Orlando podcast does). The first file will contain news, housekeeping, rapid fire, etc and then each segment will be in its own file. This week there will be three files.

This will allow you to go right to what interests you...and to easily listen to your favorite segments over and over and over again.

Thanks for listening!

I'm trying to have willpower to save the shows for our trip to DL next week! WOOT!!! :thumbsup2

I suggest that you put a short recording up on the original DIS Unplugged podcast channel indicating that you have created a new and separate DIS Unplugged - Disneyland channel. I would not have known to look for it if I had not listened to today's DIS Unplugged podcast (News segment) and some people may only be watching for the Disneyland podcasts to come up and not listen to the others.

ImTooExcitedToSleep said:
The following are links to all Disneyland Editions of the DIS Unplugged Podcast. They are also available for download on iTunes or from the Disneyland Edition Podcast page. The Disneyland Podcast team can be reached at dlpodcast@wdwinfo.com.

2013 podcasts:

03/21/13 - News / Treasures of the Archives / Anaheim Resort Transit
03/14/13 - News / March Madness: 1st Round / Help! Leah Part 3
03/07/13 - News / Small World History / Fantasy Faire
02/28/13 - News / SoCal 101: Walt's Neighborhoods / Seen, Un-Seen Disneyland
02/21/13 - News / Scenic Drive / Local Theatre
02/14/13 - News / Help! Leah Part 2 / 80z All Stars
02/07/13 - News / Fantasy Faire Preview / Preserving the Classics
01/31/13 - News / Disneyland 101: We're going to Disneyland! / Disneyland Ambassadors
01/24/13 - News / Surf's Up! / D23 2013
01/17/13 - News / Golden Horseshoe / Help! Leah Part 1
01/10/13 - News / Challenging Circumstances / Walt Disney-The Railroader
01/03/13 - News / SoCal 101: Introduction / Knott's 2013

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

Hi Guys,

Do you have your own Stitcher stream yet? I know I can find the Orlando show on thee, but I haven't found the Disneyland edition yet?

Thanks!

Just a quick thank you for these awesome podcasts. I tried a couple others before finding yours and cannot say how helpful they have been! Great format and mix of personalities!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!