DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast | Episode Index for 2012-2017 Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey DIS Disneyland team. I'll just chime in and say I've really missed the show and am eager for the return. Was just wondering what the March Madness would have been this year.

I loved the bracket show, perfect time for them to come back!

Unfortunately, with the show being on hiatus we haven't been meeting to discuss potential shows. The March Madness games were some of my favorite segments.

Still missing the podcast... Have to say it's tough to maintain hope of its return with so much silence. Just feeling let down and ready for the hiatus to end. :confused:

We're still waiting to hear what's going to happen. I wish I had better news for you all, but we appreciate you asking about the show.

Last week I found myself scouring the archives for additional segments I may have missed back in 2014...we seriously need the Disneyland podcast back!

We met up yesterday to record some 'Best and Worst' at Disneyland, and were talking about the different things we'd be discussing on the podcast if we were recording.

If you want to see the Best and Worst in the meantime (remember, it's just getting off the ground, and we've recorded eight segments in two sessions, so still working things out.)

Here are the first four shows done in the first session:

03/26/18 TOP 10 Quick Service Locations | Best & Worst of Disneyland

03/19/18 TOP 8 Magical Touches at Disneyland | Best & Worst of Disneyland

03/12/18 TOP 6 Attraction Soundtracks at Disneyland | Best & Worst of Disneyland

03/05/18 TOP 7 Streetmosphere Entertainment at the Disneyland Resort | Best & Worst of Disneyland

Last edited:
We met up yesterday to record some 'Best and Worst' at Disneyland

We've been watching these! Very helpful for trip planning on trying to narrow down what each of us considers a priority. Like the combination of the veterans and the new people. We like both Tyler and Katrina. I especially like seeing Katrina's food choices since I'm also gluten free. (And on a frivolous note...what lipstick does she use? Her lipstick is still always perfect even after she eats.)

Thanks for posting those videos, @WebmasterMaryJo. I went to DLR for a solo trip last week and was really missing up-to-date commentary on the parks, especially about the Food & Wine offerings. I don’t visit the YouTube channel (prefer audio versions because I usually listen while walking the dog, etc.), so I could have overlooked something there.

Anyway, just wanted to chime in with the others who miss our Sunday night “club meeting.”

We've been watching these! Very helpful for trip planning on trying to narrow down what each of us considers a priority. Like the combination of the veterans and the new people. We like both Tyler and Katrina. I especially like seeing Katrina's food choices since I'm also gluten free. (And on a frivolous note...what lipstick does she use? Her lipstick is still always perfect even after she eats.)

I asked her today for you. Here's her response: just good old lip liner and lip stick
1f609.png

lol

Just another fan missing your show! There have been so many events/changes announced at Disneyland and I really miss hearing everyones take on them. I listen to a handful of the dis podcasts and really miss hearing from Mary Jo and Nancy (not that I don't love the guys, but the rest of the shows I listen to seem to be seriously lacking a female pov!). I know you guys don't know a lot but is there anyone out there in the DIS universe who would give the fans an update about whats happening???

I like the Best and Worst, but I really miss the format of the Disneyland edition, also the update on what is going on in the area. Those local updates were pretty interesting and made we want to stay an extra day at DLR just to check out what was going on. Maybe the OC chamber of commerce should be subsidizing the podcast!

Chiming in here . . . WDW vet. I could not have planned my DLR 2013 trip without the Disneyland Edition. Now suddenly we're booked last-minute for May and I NEED some DIS input. Tyler and the Best and Worst are great, but the veteran team members are sorely missed. Their perspective is invaluable! When will you be back?

I also received so much help for our first trip from the DL podcast. I don't know if we would have even gone if not for the information from DIS podcasts (both Disney editions). I really am missing the local updates and old show. Those weekly updates are invaluable to people planning for upcoming trips. Please come back soon!

Another fan who's missing the Disneyland edition. There's been a lot of changes in the parks lately, and especially with Pixar Fest, I'm shocked and disappointed there hasn't been anything outside of "Best and Worst".

Hoping the show come back soon. Unfortunately I'm not hopeful about that so I've had to try and find other Disneyland specific podcasts to listen to. Wish I could rely on the Dis for my weekly Disneyland fix!

Hope everyone in the Disneyland team is doing well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!