DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast (Last Recording Dec 2019)

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
Following are links to the Disneyland Editions of the DIS Unplugged Podcast beginning June 2018. They are also available via YouTube or for download on iTunes or from the Disneyland Edition Podcast page. The Disneyland Podcast team can be reached at http://www.disunplugged.com/contact

TEAM MEMBERS: Pete Werner (creator of wdwinfo, DISboards, and co-owner of Dreams Unlimited Travel), Ryan Clavins (aka Ryno), Tom Bell from California,
plus other California guests from time to time, including Tyler Crouch & Katrina Manzone, Jackie Gailey, Nancy Johnson, Louella Laureola, and Mary Jo Willey, etc.

SCHEDULE
Shows are prerecorded and air via Youtube on Wednesdays
Wednesdays - Disneyland Edition also on iTunes / Show Notes page are on the DIS Unplugged page

Click on the links below to watch on Youtube or download the audio version

06/11/18 What We Love About the Disneyland Resort - By the DIS Unplugged Team and Friends

2018 Podcasts

07/09/18 Episode #735 - Rumors-Alcohol coming to Disneyland Park?, Three Day 6 Options, DL vs WDW Trains
07/02/18 Episode #734 - Pixar Pier, New Soarin’ Merchandise, Ride Envy”
06/25/18 Episode #733 - Pixar Pier Preview/Lamplight Lounge, Maxpass (DL) vs Fastpass Plus (WDW)
06/18/18 Episode #732 - Mobile ordering at Disneyland Resort, Blue Bayou Fantasmic Dining
06/11/18 Episode #731 - INTRODUCTION, Annual Passholder changes, Downtown Disney News, Pixar Pier

2018 Best and Worst
Click Here for Disneyland Best and Worst Shows

2018 Other Videos and Reviews

Click Here for Disneyland Vlogs

Mary Jo,

Is it possible for you to get the old team together for the DIS Unplugged shows ?

Can you do something completely on your own as a Team ?

I think you were substantially better than what exists now.

Thank you.

The DIS Unplugged has always been Pete's show, whether in Orlando or Anaheim. We are all still connected to DIS Unplugged Disneyland in one way or another, and there never has been talk among the original DL team to branch off.

Have really enjoyed the last 2 episodes! Need more Tom, Mary jo, Nancy and Michael, but the show is becoming more like a group of friends like it used to be!! Thank you!

I hear the Disneyland show might be released on a new day...goodbye Mondays, hello ??????.....keep your eyes out for more info!!!
I hope you, Mary Jo, Nancy, and Michael will be back doing it. I really miss you guys and your updates, especially now with so many changes. I always listened to your podcasts while running and I was thinking yesterday what would you guys be saying about everything going on right now with SWGE, Food & Wine Festival, Celebrate your Ears, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts