Dis Unplugged on Alexa - advice?

Dreamsofcolor

Earning My Ears
Greetings!

I would like to start listening to the podcast on my Alexa device. The problem is when I say "play Dis Unplugged podcast" Alexa doesn't seem to understand. I usually get the response "Hmm, I don't know that one". After a lot of trial/error and frustration I realized Alexa thinks I'm saying "Dizz Unplugged". I've tried to slowly pronounce the "Dis" but it sill doesn't work. It's interesting because I don't have this problem when using Google Assistant.

Does anyone else use Alexa to listen to the podcast? Have you had the same issue? Any advice or workarounds?

I appreciate it!

I have had the issue with her not understanding, at times. More often,. I have had the issue of either her not understanding, or me not knowing what to say, when I want to only listen to the Tuesday show. If another show is available, and has been done later than the Tuesday show,. it will bring up that one - the Disneyland show,. most often. I would love to know if there's a way to only bring up certain shows - not only by type (such as the Tuesday show), but even by date, or episode #.

Very frustrating, and I don't know if it's her shortcoming, or mine, but I'd love to figure it out! I always end up just giving up on voice commanding her, and manually select. Of course, that TOTALLY defeats the purpose, IMHO. Hope somebody here can help us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!