Dis Unplugged Predictions - Shampoo Dispensers

ConeyLighthouse

Brooklyn Boy
Well, this Dis Unplugged podcast prediction came true (unfortunately?).

A month or two ago, the Dis was discussing how Disney is testing out shampoo dispensers in the hotels instead of the little bottles of shampoo and conditioner. Some of the people on the show said they were worried that they would not be locked and you never knew what was in there.

Well, it happened...

"Airport Soap Dispenser Filled With Very Disgusting Fluid"
http://nypost.com/2017/09/22/airport-soap-dispenser-filled-with-very-disgusting-fluid/

Well, this Dis Unplugged podcast prediction came true (unfortunately?).

A month or two ago, the Dis was discussing how Disney is testing out shampoo dispensers in the hotels instead of the little bottles of shampoo and conditioner. Some of the people on the show said they were worried that they would not be locked and you never knew what was in there.

Well, it happened...

"Airport Soap Dispenser Filled With Very Disgusting Fluid"
http://nypost.com/2017/09/22/airport-soap-dispenser-filled-with-very-disgusting-fluid/

but that isn't at Disney ... and I recall during that show in chat people who had experienced the new dispensers at Disney said they were, in fact, locked. I agree it is a gross story but not sure if applies at Disney if those are going to be locked - unless you are worried about what the cleaning staff would put in there

Last week at All Star Sports they were providing tubes of the higher end H2O sea marine including shampoo and separate conditioner. The old two in one citrus/blushing orange shampoo mickey ear bottles are gone. Getting separate conditioner was a first for me ever at a value resort. I would guess that WDW is using up it's H2O small toiletry stock in prep for dispensers property wide. Just a guess and no insider info to support it. However, after years of staying at values and a few mods, it is very unusual to get these toiletries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!