Dis won't keep me signed in.

rosiep

<font color=deeppink>I don't drink, I try to conve
Before the new servers the Dis kept me logged in. Now I have to sign in each and every time I come to the site.

Any advice/reason for this?

Not a biggie, but a bother.

Would it be the same advice for people who are on the cell phones, with the same issue?

I cleared my cookies, and it helped once, but now it's doing the same thing again.

Clearing my cookies didn't help. It finally worked when I cleared my "auto complete" history. Try doing that.

Clearing my cookies didn't help. It finally worked when I cleared my "auto complete" history. Try doing that.

Can I ask how you did this? I am still having this same problem and looking for answers. (done the cookie thing already a few times, did not help) Thanks in advance!! :)

Can I ask how you did this? I am still having this same problem and looking for answers. (done the cookie thing already a few times, did not help) Thanks in advance!! :)

Just like you did to clear your cookies......go to internet options. Then click the tab for "content". In there you'll see "auto complete"...click on "settings" there. Then click on "delete auto complete history".
YOu will have to re-sign in all other websites you visit, but it straightened things out here.

I cleared my cookies, and it helped once, but now it's doing the same thing again.

Same with me. I was so excited when it "remembered me" for a day or two after I cleared my cookies. Now it asks me to log in every time.

Cleared everything and still won't stay logged in. It is a real pain in the you know where to have to log in all the time.

Cleared everything and still won't stay logged in. It is a real pain in the you know where to have to log in all the time.

Me too. Cleared cookies..cleared "auto complete" history and I'm staying logged in. More often than not I'll be logged out when I reply posts as well.

I have always had to log in no matter what.

Also, if I leave me computer for more than 2 minutes, when I come back I have to log in again.

I was just coming here to ask the same thing. I can not keep myself logged in any more. It is so frustrating as I am preparing for a trip and I am on the board several times a day.

Before the past few weeks I think I logged in only when I was at a different computer. In fact I had to really think what my password was because it had been almost a year since I had to use it!

HELP US! :confused3

I am only having problems on my PC in Internet Explorer. On my iPad, I stay logged in. I am going to try Firefox and see if I have the same problem. I will report back!

Firefox works.

Are most of you having problems using IE? Trying another browser worked for me, maybe it will work for you as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter