disability bed

maxsmith

Earning My Ears
I maybe looking to come disney soon but I need a disability bed with padder sides to stopping rolling off are there places can get one when staying at disney

Last edited:
can disability bed like in the pic be in my room and is there a place where I can hire them from
1275-Bradshaw-Low-nursing-bed.jpg

If you are asking about a hospital bed, other people have rented them before.
The rental equipment company works with Housekeeping to remove one the regular beds and move a hospital bed in place of it.
You can contact Disney World directly with this question. Here is the contact information from the WDW website:

For more information, please contact Disability Services at (407) 560-2547 or email disability.services@disneyparks.com.

I combined 2 threads on the same subject.

Hospital type beds can be rented. You would need to work with rental company to make sure the bed meets your needs.
The rental company works with Housekeeping to move the regular bed out and put the other bed into the room.

How old is your child? Could you use full bed rails they make them for adults and can be rented easier than a whole bed, or could you use a crib... I know it's hard to go backwards but it worked well for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter