Disabled viewing area for fireworks dessert parties?

cocofan

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there is a disabled area within the area set aside for the dessert parties?

Also, which party is the best to do for a good view from a wheelchair/stroller? (Does it make a difference?) I'm willing to pay the extra for the seat and treat party but it looks like the area isn't the best for viewing. Can you see the projections on the castle very well with this one?

My daughter will need her stroller/wheelchair as she can't stand that long and I want her to able to see.

I'm pretty sure the other two parties share the viewing area, so which party would you book?

Thanks for all of your help.

Does anyone know if there is a disabled area within the area set aside for the dessert parties?

Also, which party is the best to do for a good view from a wheelchair/stroller? (Does it make a difference?) I'm willing to pay the extra for the seat and treat party but it looks like the area isn't the best for viewing. Can you see the projections on the castle very well with this one?

My daughter will need her stroller/wheelchair as she can't stand that long and I want her to able to see.

I'm pretty sure the other two parties share the viewing area, so which party would you book?

Thanks for all of your help.

The other parties share an area in the gardens for viewing. “Seats & Sweets” is dedicated patio seating.

My family prefers to book the “Seats & Sweets” version, and arrive as early as we can; typically the Cast Members who are there will tell you when you can come back and wait in line. From the main portion of the patio there will be castle views, and the projections are excellent from there. More important than the castle view is asking a CM if you can sit where you can see Tinkerbell the best - because she will fly right over the edge of the patio! As you face the castle, she flies right over the right hand side of the patio.

I cannot speak to the other versions of the castle fireworks dessert parties at MK; we prefer to book the party that occurs during fireworks where you are seated on the patio.

As to any preferred or disabled seating; No, there is no special seating. Arrive as early as possible, and discuss with the podium. They will do their very best to get her the best spot possible.

The other parties share an area in the gardens for viewing. “Seats & Sweets” is dedicated patio seating.

My family prefers to book the “Seats & Sweets” version, and arrive as early as we can; typically the Cast Members who are there will tell you when you can come back and wait in line. From the main portion of the patio there will be castle views, and the projections are excellent from there. More important than the castle view is asking a CM if you can sit where you can see Tinkerbell the best - because she will fly right over the edge of the patio! As you face the castle, she flies right over the right hand side of the patio.

I cannot speak to the other versions of the castle fireworks dessert parties at MK; we prefer to book the party that occurs during fireworks where you are seated on the patio.

As to any preferred or disabled seating; No, there is no special seating. Arrive as early as possible, and discuss with the podium. They will do their very best to get her the best spot possible.
Thank you for your answer. I think we will go ahead and book the seats and sweets party then. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter