DISApalooza 2011 – DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams Unlimited Travel December Event Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I paid for the bus transportation and my lanyard has a T on it. I received an email to pick up the bus at Saratoga Springs Resort. But that resort is not listed on any of three bus routes! I am not staying on Disney property, but on my home timeshare resort - Sheraton Vistana.

Mike Leong

Okay, I paid for the bus transportation and my lanyard has a T on it. I received an email to pick up the bus at Saratoga Springs Resort. But that resort is not listed on any of three bus routes! I am not staying on Disney property, but on my home timeshare resort - Sheraton Vistana.

Mike Leong

Hi Mike

I just replied to your email.

The bus company has been informed that you will be picked up at Saratoga Springs. It will be just outside the main lobby area. Look for thus bus with the DISApalooza sign in the window.

A stop at Saratoga Springs was added just for you after the credentials were mailed - that's why it does not appear on the list.

Please make sure you are there and ready to go by 8PM. The bus company has not told us specifically what route they will take just that they are starting 8PM.

See you tonight!!!!

John

About an hour until the pickup window opens. Hanging out in Mizner's Lounge. Very excited for the party

We're back in our room at OKW.... what a fabulous night. Thanks very much to everyone responsible for this - it was fantastic!

That was a fabulous party! I do have to say that I think The Forbidden Journey should be forbidden:eek: I loved the castle walk through but the ride was just so-so...and from the looks of the concrete at the exit, it didn't mix very well with butterbeer.

Awesome awesome event!!! We are so grateful for the whole experience, and so excited for the podcast tomorrow! Dgf ended up with a new wand(of course!) even tho she tried twice and wasn't picked at olivanders...and a fire bolt broom... And I had A LOT of Butterbeer!!!

GREAT EVENT, TEAM!!!! We had a blast and we had to pry Ian's wand out of his hand before bed last night. See everyone at 9:30am for the live recording session. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Thanks do much for the wonderful party. A once in a lifetime experience.

Another amazing event from John the genius!! So great to see everyone and witness the power of a podcast and a website. It amazes me to see the friendships that have come from this, and to be a part of the things this group is doing for others.

The party was FABULOUS!!! It was wonderful to see so many old and new friends, all having a great time in such a magical setting. I want to do that again!!!

The party was a lot of fun and I'm very glad I got to attend.

Thanks for the wonderful time!
:thumbsup2

Thanks so much to the podcast team, especially John the genius (and Kevin too because the significant others share the stresses), Duane and I had a blast! Can't wait for podcast cruise 4.0!

To whoever put this together, thank you! What a great time!

I did Forbidden Journey 5 times, in line only once, other 4 were walk on- had 3 Butterbeers, and got lots of vid (including 3 complete ride-through vids) and lots of pictures.

Hurtin a bit today, so not ready to edit or write TR, but when I get anything up, I will post here. A couple of personal shots if those folks want to drop me an email I will send you full rez- little "Weasley" boy in big smile and green T in the Magic Shop; and mom and gorgeous daughter I met in line at the front gate while waiting... I was the good looking guy on the little blue ECV! :)

Forbidden Journey is simply the best ride ever! Amazing! (Even if a few folks couldn't quite handle it! Whoops!)

P1070377.jpg

:)

Jud

DD, her friend and I had a great time last night. Now back at home about to download pictures. Thanks guys for putting on such a wonderful event.

Thank you for an amazing experience! I didn't get to meet as many people as I hoped but it was an unforgettable weekend!
I woke my 7 year old up at 4:50am on Saturday morning and told him to get dressed because we had a plane to catch! He thought I was kidding until I explained that we had a surprise trip to Florida. Last night as I tucked him in at home at 11pm he said, "Thanks mom for an awesome vacation!" We bought a wand, t-shirts, Crookshanks, Fribbles, candy, etc. (my middle child will probably speak to me again in the year 2050!) :lmao:
Worth every penny and being exhausted!

Love to all,
Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts