DISApalooza 2013 - Official Information Thread

Just landed in Orlando and already received five compliments about my sparkly MagicBand! One woman asked if she could pay me to bling her daughter's and was serious! LOL

Flight was supposed to take off at 6:15 tonight but now it's not taking off until 11:10 pm, so we get to sit in the wonderful airport until then. Tried everything to get on a different flight, or even fly into Tampa with no luck. Really hope our flight doesn't get canceled.

Flight was supposed to take off at 6:15 tonight but now it's not taking off until 11:10 pm, so we get to sit in the wonderful airport until then. Tried everything to get on a different flight, or even fly into Tampa with no luck. Really hope our flight doesn't get canceled.

Yikes! Mine is still showing 'scheduled' (as opposed to delayed or canceled), but we don't take off for more than 3.5 hours. What airline are you on? Are you flying out of Newark?

Yikes! Mine is still showing 'scheduled' (as opposed to delayed or canceled), but we don't take off for more than 3.5 hours. What airline are you on? Are you flying out of Newark?

Southwest out of Philly, they told me at 1:00 it was delayed until 10:10 and now it's up to 11:10, everyone I spoke to on the phone said it was mechanical and they were trying to get another plan here.

we're about to hit the road on our drive from Atlanta. Disapalooza here we come!!!:cool1:

Woohoo! Dealing with cancelled flights for tomorrow for my MIL. All is good now! Where does my Magic Band go when I am on a plane or in an Airport or anywhere else? Why here, or course...
PacSafe-RFID-Pouch-e1353287708456.png
...in a RFID blocking bag because of these... http://www.kukata86.com/en/description-and-development-RFID-emulator

Just landed in Orlando and already received five compliments about my sparkly MagicBand! One woman asked if she could pay me to bling her daughter's and was serious! LOL
I wouldn't doubt it! I loved your bling bling! I will be sporting my light up shell necklace tomorrow! AKA Ariel's voice! ;) see all of you there!

Sitting on my plane at PHL. Air Traffic changed our route so they have to add fuel. Practicing mindful patience....

If you ordered shirts and would like to pick them up before the party, I am going to try and set a time at the Swan and Dolphin. This way you won't have to carry it around with you at the party. I'll post here once I know the exact time a place. I am thinking around 6 or 7pm?

Corey-were you able to organize a separate time for shirt pick up or should we plan on getting them at the event?

It's a lovely day at WDW! The ABC Christmas Parade is continuing taping today if you're headed towards MK lots of stars on property for that plus Whoopi Goldberg is narrating the processional this weekend.

See everyone tonight! Please stop me and say hello!

If you want to pick up your shirts before the party, I'll be in the Dolphin lobby from 7-8pm tonight with the box. :thumbsup2

Sitting on my plane at PHL. Air Traffic changed our route so they have to add fuel. Practicing mindful patience....

I feel for you, we didn't get to the hotel until 3:00 am last night due to mechanical issues with our Southwest plane they had to bring a new one in.

Osborne lights shuts down at 8:55 pm tonight. Per cast member. Hedging my bets and going to see it now.

CM was right.

What a phenomenal night! Thank you, thank you, thank you to the team for hosting us. We'll see you tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!