DISApalooza 2013 - Official Information Thread

Each time Pete or john started talking tonight, my son said, "hey dad they sound like the podcast." Cute!

Thanks for a great and fun night. The kids rode 15 times in 90 minutes and the CM's were calling them by name and cheering them on!

Wanted to add our thanks to the whole DIS crew for putting on a great event! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

We enjoyed chatting with lots of people. Missed many I'm sure but hope we will catch some of them at the recording today.

Thank you to all who attended - I had such an awesome time!!!

I didn't ride the ride and only had a bite of food but enjoyed seeing so many old friends and making new ones.

If I didn't get a chance to meet/speak/spend time with you last night I apologize - I tried to talk to as many people as possible but before I knew it, it was 11:45PM and they told us we had to wrap it up - those mean Disney people :confused3

Thanks again to everyone who came out!!!

Thank you John and Pete. I had a great time at the party. The hours flew by. It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones!! If I didn't see you last night please say hi at the Podcast today.

Last night was a blast.

Time disappeared and I fear I missed meeting many.

Thanks for a GREAT evening.

I had an amazing time last night and was excited to meet so many new friends as well as see old ones. What a lovely time!

I'm doing the CP package right now at Rose & Crown so I can see Whoopi tonight. It's been a dream of mine to see her. I'm hoping to still make it to the recording, but if not, I hope to run into some of you again before I leave!

Heading back to NJ tomorrow, nice to meet many of you, enjoy the rest of your stays and safe travels.

A HUGE thank you for putting this on. I brought my son and seriously, it was the best night ever. Ken & Barbie were a riot!! We had Belle & Buzz balloon characters made (unbelievable) and lots of goodies to eat. Talked to many people and even though I just recently started watching the podcasts, it was really cool to see you all in person. It was a huge highlight of our trip for sure.

Today we're headed to MK then MVMCP tonight. If anyone sees us, say hi. My son will have on a light up Mickey shirt. Not looking forward to going home Tuesday to 5 inches of snow and -15 degrees!!!

For all of you traveling back to the northeast today:

The Philly & NY/NJ airports are all getting hit hard with snow & ice.
Flights into NY / NJ airports are being delayed at their departure airport (MCO)
PHL is in a ground stop at this time (nothing in or out) (1:30)

What was supposed to be a little snow is turning into a headache because it did not warm up over freezing today like it was supposed it.

Be Careful Out and and Remember to Be Patient!

------------------------------

Average Delay Times from MCO to NE Airports as of 1:55 today:
AIRPORT STATUS INFORMATION
Orlando International Airport (MCO) Real-time Status
Due to WEATHER / RUNWAY TREATMENT, departure traffic destined to Dallas/Ft Worth International Airport, Dallas-Ft Worth, TX (DFW) is currently experiencing delays averaging 36 minutes.
Due to WEATHER / SNOW-ICE, departure traffic destined to Newark International Airport, Newark, NJ (EWR) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 8 minutes.
Due to WEATHER / SNOW-ICE, departure traffic destined to John F Kennedy International Airport, New York, NY (JFK) is currently experiencing delays averaging 54 minutes.
Due to WEATHER / SNOW-ICE, departure traffic destined to La Guardia Airport, New York, NY (LGA) is currently experiencing delays averaging 42 minutes.
Due to WEATHER / SNOW-ICE, departure traffic destined to Chicago OHare International Airport, Chicago, IL (ORD) is currently experiencing delays averaging 59 minutes.
Due to WEATHER / SNOW-ICE, departure traffic destined to Philadelphia International Airport, Philadelphia, PA (PHL) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 43 minutes.

The status information provided on this site indicates general airport conditions; it is not flight-specific. Check with your airline to determine if your flight is affected.
Delays by Destination:

We're on schedule still to EWR, supposed to be taking off shortly...collected ketchup packets in terminal in case food rationing becomes necessary ;))

Fantastic event! I think we rode 5 or 6 times, would have ridden more but got seriously sidetracked by the delicious food. Those doughnuts were amazing :love:

Thank you John, Pete, Kevin, Corey Tom, Nikki, Kathy, Teresa, Julie and the rest of the team for a wonderful party. We had a blast!

DH had a wonderful time as well. I don't know what kind of Kool aid he drank on the Adventures by Disney trip this year but he has developed a liking of the DIS!!!:woohoo:

I would also like to thank the dis team for our first DISApalooza event. We look forward to many more.

Had a great time at the event. I was the crazy one walking around with the 6 foot balloon on my head. I got back to CBR with it, and we had to take the internal bus to our room. Two little cheerleaders got on the bus and asked about it. I said "would you like to have it?" You would of thought I gave them a million bucks. That was fun! I was beat every time on TSM, but that was okay. It was still fun. Would of played more, but my arm was about to fall off! Looking forward to getting my shirt. Thanks everyone. Cory and Julie, your kids at so cute!!! Thanks again.:yay:

Had a great time. I also had a crazy 6 foot talk green balloon I my head. Some people just won't grow up. Take care all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!