DISappearing Peeps...A fastpass to THIN! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Melinda! When was that picture of you and DH taken? You look so young (not that you don't now). Really though, was your DH like 16 when you got married?

we can def. do 50 post by tonight....

ok i just had a 653 calorie brunch...

I know i should have 3 meals a day but today is food shopping day so i was scrapping the barrel folks..

i had 3 slices of taylor ham total cal. 210
one egg with a splash of milk scrambled total cal. 90
one piece of matza with 2 tsp margarine total cal. 185
ruby grapefruit crystal light (4servings) total cal. 20
and a fudgey round from little debbie (so big and so good) total cal. 148

MMMMM...Taylor Ham! :goodvibes I haven't had that in a very long time! I try to buy some and bring it back to Buffalo when we get back to Jersey, but it's been awhile. That was my only real craving when I was pregnant with my twins, Taylor Ham & Cheese on a hard roll, and DH wouldn't get it for me at 1am!

This is as close to a wedding picture as we have. Got married in Merritt Island, FL 30 minutes before we jumped on the cruise ship. DH looks/weighs exactly the same only with less flock-of-seagulls hair.
melindajamie.jpg

Melinda...You two look like the "All American" couple! So cute!! :cutie:

Tomorrow I'll take pics of my wedding pic so I can post it. I am another 80's bride. We are all such a beautiful group of Peeps!!! :dance3:

I hadn't thought of taking a pic of the wedding photo...I will do that tonight.I have to go make my kids clean their rooms.It would be sooo much easier for me to just do it.:rolleyes1

Not doing too great on my diet today,AF is coming and I feel very blah but I am having a healthy dinner of grilled shrimp and baked potato.

My 10 yr old nephew is practicing on his recorder...earplugs anyone??:scared:

OMGoodness... We are having a peep from across the POND! woooo hooty!!!
I wish, nope I won't be there unless you all know something I don't :rotfl2:

Michelle don't your DD's look like you, I always thought that but seeing a younger photo of you even more so!

Love all the wedding photos I'll try and take a photo of one of mine tomorrow, scanner broke years ago!

I am so aggrivated. Foe some reason I cannot see any pictures while at work. Only an x. Will have to relook at everything tonight.

Looks like I might get to have an ultrasound to find out what the baby is on Tuesday. My Dr. originally told me it would be June, but I have connections. Last night at church my friend who is an ultrasound person and works for my Dr. in another clinic came up to me and asked how far I was. I told her I will be 16 weeks on Friday---she got all excited and said we could tell what the baby was. I looked at her and asked could you scan me and see. She said that she would have to check and see. Well she called today and we are going on Tuesday. It is only to see the sex and if we can't tell then I will just have to wait until June. Today at work I was bored so I did the string and ring thing and it said that it should be a boy. Hoepfully that is what I will have.

I will catch up on all the post and pictures tonight. I might even fins another one to post.

Looks like I might get to have an ultrasound to find out what the baby is on Tuesday. My Dr. originally told me it would be June, but I have connections. Last night at church my friend who is an ultrasound person and works for my Dr. in another clinic came up to me and asked how far I was. I told her I will be 16 weeks on Friday---she got all excited and said we could tell what the baby was. I looked at her and asked could you scan me and see. She said that she would have to check and see. Well she called today and we are going on Tuesday. It is only to see the sex and if we can't tell then I will just have to wait until June. Today at work I was bored so I did the string and ring thing and it said that it should be a boy. Hoepfully that is what I will have.

I will catch up on all the post and pictures tonight. I might even fins another one to post.
Wow that's so exciting, hope they can tell :)

I am so aggrivated. Foe some reason I cannot see any pictures while at work. Only an x. Will have to relook at everything tonight.

Yay!!! Let us know!

A boy would be cool, a girl would be too! Just fun to plan!

I'm so bummed that "winkers" isn't on the list. How bout I make a cutout of myself that you can put in the group pictures???? We actually did this at my sisters wedding because my brother was in Chile for 2 years and couldn't be there!:)

I actually love this idea - kind of like a Flat Stanley! You guys can carry around pictures of us and set us up in all of your pictures. Then send us with some nice family that will be vacationing in Europe!!

I am loving the wedding pics. I will see if I can figure out how to post one and I need to do the bio thing. Crazy week. Ball games again tonight.

Today was water day at school. I HATE water day. I know that is a terrible thing to say and the kids love it so I should love it because it makes them happy.....but I don't. I look like I am having the time of life in front of the kids though! WooooHooo. Yes it is hot out here, yes I have spent all day dragging equipment around and making snowcones, and looking for lost shoes...but this is so fun!!!! Sorry, I am being kind of cynical. But I have a sinus infection and Aunt Flo came today. So I have been doped up on cold medicine and Loritab, it helps.

Yesterday, the health dept. showed up (I direct a child care center at a church, for those who don't know). I do not enjoy this either. But, Heather, you will be glad to know that she was impressed with us. She is new, so she was annoyingly thorough and told us stuff we have never heard before. Normally one of those visits takes 2 hours, she was here for 4! But it is all good.

Heather, I can't wait to find out what you are having!!

:hug: for your daughter. She's much to young to have lost 2 friends!

Hey if she ever wants someone to talk to or a pen pal.. give her my email addy.

I can relate, I know of at least 13 people since I was 15 that have died... about 9 of them friends. So if she ever wants someone to relate to Im here for anyone.:grouphug:

Thank you both for your hugs and thoughts for my daughter. She has just left to go back to collage. I will call her tonight. My husband just got called out of town for business until Saturday. It is going to be a long week.

Today is a new day.

Ok so I am trying something new. I curled my hair and put make-up today.

Baby steps. I am making an effort... that is what is important.

Love all y'all, Bee

I always feel better on the inside when I feel like I look good on the outside. I hope you had a great day!:)

:

What a great morning I had! The first pair of pants that I put on (which admitedly were a bit big to begin with) fell off!! :rotfl: They are being retired to the "I under-grew them" bag never to be seen again!

This brings up a good question... what have you done about clothing while you were still in the process of "shrinking?" I don't have the money to sink into new clothes each month, but want to look decent (at least for work where I need corporate casual and sometimes business attire). Any suggestions?

Thanks,

:cheer2: For pants that are too big!!

Fidge
Prayers to that family! :grouphug:

There's a cinderella bed that is cool. It's a great big metal canopy shaped like a pumpkin carriage. It's a pretty penny, though.

I saw an ad for that bed and I thought how cool for a little girl.
That would be a dream bed.

It was good! :) I liked it. In fact, I was lazy and didn't get up early enough today to make lunch, so I think I will be having it again today! I liked the dressing, but I think the light ranch would work well too.

It comes with Newman's Southwest dressing. (It think that is what it was called.) It was sort of like an italian, but spicier. It does have beans on it. But there weren't a ton on mine. I like beans, so I noticed. ;)

I'm so glad you posted about that salad. I was wondering how it was!

I hope that you get a clear view! What is the string and the ring?

I actually love this idea - kind of like a Flat Stanley! You guys can carry around pictures of us and set us up in all of your pictures. Then send us with some nice family that will be vacationing in Europe!!

I am loving the wedding pics. I will see if I can figure out how to post one and I need to do the bio thing. Crazy week. Ball games again tonight.

Today was water day at school. I HATE water day. I know that is a terrible thing to say and the kids love it so I should love it because it makes them happy.....but I don't. I look like I am having the time of life in front of the kids though! WooooHooo. Yes it is hot out here, yes I have spent all day dragging equipment around and making snowcones, and looking for lost shoes...but this is so fun!!!! Sorry, I am being kind of cynical. But I have a sinus infection and Aunt Flo came today. So I have been doped up on cold medicine and Loritab, it helps.

Yesterday, the health dept. showed up (I direct a child care center at a church, for those who don't know). I do not enjoy this either. But, Heather, you will be glad to know that she was impressed with us. She is new, so she was annoyingly thorough and told us stuff we have never heard before. Normally one of those visits takes 2 hours, she was here for 4! But it is all good.

Awe Stacey that is a rough day!:grouphug: :flower3:

I hope you feel better and oddly enough I am envious we had snow here last Monday thankfully I misssed it but would love some warmer weather. WHen it gets here I am sure I will moan that I wish it was cooler!!! AF and water do not mix well anywehre anytime:flower3:

Thank you both for your hugs and thoughts for my daughter. She has just left to go back to collage. I will call her tonight. My husband just got called out of town for business until Saturday. It is going to be a long week.

SO sorry for your daughter she will be in my prayers and you as well! Long weeks are not fun. On the toherside I see it as an oppoturntiy to pop some chick flicks in the DVD player and have the ultimate power briefly that is until your DH returns.....you will have the remote!

Hi Peeps!:goodvibes I hope you all have a great day. Today was our second day of thunderstorms and of inside recess:eek: . I have a boy in my class that we are starting the process to put him into an emotionally handicapped program. It is a long process and in the mean time he has a very hard time being in the regular classroom. I know he has a rough home life and that plays a huge factor in all of this. So, I could use some prayers please for him and for me.

Tonight, I am going out to dinner with my parents. It is a locally owned restaurant so it is hard for me to know the points. I know they have a grilled chicken salad with grilled veggies. I think it is similar to the BK one. I will count it as ten points. I am trying to plan ahead so I don't make a mistake the day before weigh in! I will check back in later!

Made it again - 2 miles - dont know the time as the neighbor stopped and talked to us - they have a golden retreiver that is old, and huge large - but gentle, sweet... he sees me and gallops to me - you cannot resist him! :goodvibes

Going to drink 50 oz of water...

so far this morning I lost the two pounds I gained when starting the challenge... must stay positive...

thanks PEEPS!!

I hate those daycare inspection visits. UGH! I get surprise ones so I always have to be careful that I not leave Windex on the counter or anything.

I also feel like I'm getting a cold or sinus something!

I cant take Lortab or I turn into Superwoman and clean like a crazy woman...it's like speed for me!!! :rolleyes: I prefer my lazy slothfulness.

Today is a new day.

Ok so I am trying something new. I curled my hair and put make-up today.

Baby steps. I am making an effort... that is what is important.

Love all y'all, Bee

I always feel better with my face on!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

What a great morning I had! The first pair of pants that I put on (which admitedly were a bit big to begin with) fell off!! :rotfl: They are being retired to the "I under-grew them" bag never to be seen again!

WooHooty!!!! Such a great "problem" to have!

UM please pass the Loritab and the windex!!!

Ditto here but add in a valium!:scared: My DH is driving me nuts!!I won't go in to the whole story but I am fuming!!I have been fighting with my DS9 all afternoon to get him to clean his room.This has included him crying,screaming,and actually pulling his hair so hard that some came out.DH comes in informs me that I am expecting too much of him and takes him and leaves to go eat.AAAGGHHH!!!Gotta Go!!!

I love seeing all the wedding pictures! My scanner isn't working so I'll have to try taking a digital picture of mine. Oh, and I'm down to 5 days till we leave for disney!!! I'm so excited!!!

Ok, I hope these turned out. The one regret from my wedding is that we didn't have an "official" photographer. We were on a real tight budget and my parents were going thru some real hard financial times because my dad was disabled. So several people just took pictures and gave us copies. None of them turned out that great and we only have a couple of just the 2 of us and they aren't very good quality....................so here's one of me and my sister and our engaement photo.

medani.jpg

medeej.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter