DISappearing Peeps...A fastpass to THIN! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOOHOOTY

I can now safely watch SURVIVOR

CONGRATUlATIONS

hapopy dance..............................cha cha cha cha cha cha cha

I was TOO LATE!!!

BTW I am 5ft4" and am pretty big at 150lb.When I started here i was 155lbs.I have never seen that show ya'll were talking about.

Back to my :laundy:

AMY don't tell me that not fair ok??? I am at 189 and need to keep dremaing that 150 will look more like 110 on me ok??

Niters all and thank you Mleind for the good vibe shot in the arm!!! Your da bestest!!!

I hope that you get a clear view! What is the string and the ring?

You put your wedding band on a piece of string--either olace in front of your belly or on the inside of your wrist. If it goes sise to side it is a boy. If it makes a circle it is supposed to be a girl.

Hi, Peeps!
Wow, this thread moves sooo fast! Lots of chit chat!:yay:

Today was a good day overall:
B-granola bar and yogurt 3 points
L-Tuna sandwich, baby carrots, serv of Baked Lays 6 points
D-Turkey burgers and a big salad (to get all my veggies in) 8 points
S-Zone bar snack size 2 points/Animal crackers 3 points/1/2 c SF ice cream 3 points
Total: 25...Daily points target 25.
Exercise: walked 2 miles:) :)

Good morning Peeps! :sunny:
I just LOVE seeing everyone in their wedding photos! :love: You all look wonderful! What a great idea to post the pictures! :grouphug: It's so interesting to see the different styles from each decade! LOL! I'm the 80's! Someday we want to do a vow renewal - hopefully in WDW! - and I want to be skinny so I can wear a sexy dress this time! I was only a few sizes smaller than I am now in these pictures...

I love the pics of your DH with all that hair!!! lol

Ugh..weigh in tomorrow. I only had two cupcakes at the b-day party tonight. Plus the two last night. Here is my food for the day. It is actually helping to post what I eat.

B-1c. Grape Nuts cereal, 1/2c skim milk, 2 tbsp. honey, 1 cup light OJ
L-garden salad with 1000 island dressing, 1c. chicken noodle soup, 2 small pieces of garlic bread, diet coke
D-1 1/2 pieces of roast, pasta noodles, peas, 1 roll and 1c. skim milk
S-TWO choc. cupcakes!! :scared1:

Guess what my boys just discovered???? 7 kittens in our back yard!!!!!:scared1: :scared1: So now I guess we get to take them to the shelter. If it was 1 or 2 it wouldn't be so bad, but 7!!!!!!! I'm hoping there's still a mom around because they're too young to be on they're own. They are so cute I had to hold and cuddle one, but I'm allergic and so now I'm itching like crazy. Anyone want a cat?????????

I read on another message board that a CM is reported to have said that there will be a Sept. free dining bounce back program offered THIS September! Has anyone else heard that?
I heard that on a TGM board too, not sure who posted it first but I would love it if that were true. of course, that means I ahve to ahve an extra $200 for the deposit when we go in Sept though!

OK anyone else here see Marsha Brady??? Now is it me or is she really 150 lbs??? If she really is then I am in bigger trouble than I thunk!
Ok, I have to say that is what HER 150 looks like. Everyone carries their weight in different places, she seems to be all belly and booty from what I saw. But on somebody else, a toned 150 may look totally different, know what I mean?

So far a decent day food wise. i am still under my calories and need something sweet...so I may have to indulge. Just making it a smart choice if I can. Weigh in tomorrow morning. I am curious to see if all my calorie counting has helped this week at all.

Anyone know if sore muscles weigh more than regular ones? I am SO SORE from yesterdays pilates class. It is embarassing actually.

Snady did you get your mail????

WooHOOOOooooTY 13,000

UMA did you have any idea when you started this thread, and dragged me over (kicking and screaming) :rotfl2: that it would get to 13,000? And to top it off even more - look at how many views the thread gets!!

Fidge I did get a beautiful Easter card and a movin cd!! How are you liken the WDW music???

Before I get too wrapped up in thurs tv to post, here are my totals for the day:

Breakfast-frozen good for you type waffle, lite syrup
Lunch-wendys mandarin chicken salad
Dinner-'food in a bag' as we call it, this one was a hamburger helper variety, with lots of steamed broccoli.
snacks/dessert-ff sf chocolate pudding with a few m&m's on it (all counted!) and a 100 calorie hersheys snackster thingy earlier this afternoon.

(can you tell I cant get through a day without my chocolate fix???)
Todays total:1650, under my max by a few calories, so still OK. Only exercise today was my dance class this morning, which I took it very easy because of my sore legs.

Have a good night peeps!

I heard that on a TGM board too, not sure who posted it first but I would love it if that were true. of course, that means I ahve to ahve an extra $200 for the deposit when we go in Sept though!
What does this mean??? :confused3

Everyone's totals sound so good.:thumbsup2 Good luck with weigh in tomorrow.:goodvibes I expect a gain but I haven't exactly gotten back on the wagon yet.I haven't stopped following the tracks though.;)

I posted my frustration with my DS9 earlier.He came in and apologized and cleaned his room with no more problems.I don' think I will ever figure him out.

Dance,I have to have my chocolate too!!

I would like to know too.:confused3

I think it might mean you can book next year's free dining now? I know I won't be able to go next year unless I go in Aug. I feel bad enough taking the 2 days off for this trip since I only get school holidays off.

Guess what my boys just discovered???? 7 kittens in our back yard!!!!!:scared1: :scared1: So now I guess we get to take them to the shelter. If it was 1 or 2 it wouldn't be so bad, but 7!!!!!!! I'm hoping there's still a mom around because they're too young to be on they're own. They are so cute I had to hold and cuddle one, but I'm allergic and so now I'm itching like crazy. Anyone want a cat?????????

I would love one but my DH hates cats and we aren't supposed to have animals in the house because of DS9's asthma.

My DD3 just informed me I would be pretty if I would wear a dress,flip flops and put on sparkly lipstick.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter