Disappointed!! Don't know if I will

Domsmom

Earning My Ears
go back anytime soon. My family and I planned this trip for over a year like many of you do and we were all excited to go. I stayed at the Yacht Club because we were celebrating my 50th birthday at and I LOVE DISNEY.

Things are definitely not up to the standards that they used to be anywhere in the parks or hotels. I don't understand how Disney can say they are loosing money. Everything is so expensive and the quality and customer service is just not there anymore.

They are just trying to get as many people through as possible. The amount of people on the scooters are insane, I just wonder how many truly need them. People were absolutely disgusting at Epcot. Throwing up, smearing feces on bathroom walls, and just obnoxious. Epcot seems to be just for adults now. Like a bar.

It is so busy it is everyone for themselves mentality. No one lets anyone go because if you do you will be standing there for an hour. Sooo many strollers, a majority of the were empty while being pushed around.

On a lighter note, 5 families shared photopass and it was extremely worth it. Still love seeing the castle and Mickey. We will be back just not for awhile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter