DISBOARDS APP - Please Read

According to Pete, no. They have no intentions of making a new app. The old app was written by an outside company, and was totally unsupported, causing them all sorts of headaches. And they have no control over ads on an app like that.

I found the old app extremely hard to navigate. I always used the mobile site because of that (and for other reasons). I think saying "all apps" is quite the generalization. Maybe "all good apps".

Sayhello

Maybe I should of said in my opinion all apps navigate better. I actually loved that app. In my opinion in general all apps are better. But I guess it's final thank you for answering my question.

Could you please remove the app from the Play store. I downloaded it twice thinking I got a corrupted installation. I then spent time trying to figure out why it wasn't working. If it isn't working, it should be removed.

I thought it wasn't their app, that someone else published it.

It says Werner technologies, so I am assuming they should be able to pull it down.

The developer might have posted it on their behalf I guess, meaning they don't have access to that account? I'm sure it could be arranged somehow though, and you're right that it definitely needs to be removed.

Andre

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!