DISboards.com Hertz Discounts up to 40% and FREE Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Membership

WebmasterCorey

DIS President
Staff member
Administrator
We are pleased to provide our members with extremely competitive car rental pricing with Hertz for personal travel.
The Hertz discount code can be shared with friends and family and includes the following benefits:

- Unlimited Miles On U.S. Rentals
- FREE Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Membership
- 550 Bonus Gold Plus Rewards Points (Enough for a free weekend rental day!)
- Periodic Member-only Promotions
http://www.wdwinfo.com/discounts/DIS-Hertz-Member-Discount.pdf

* USE DISCOUNT CODE CDP 2034198 ON ALL FUTURE RENTALS.
* Call Hertz at 800-654-3131 and provide CDP # 2034198

Make a car rental reservation online
https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/reservation/?id=41314

http://www.wdwinfo.com/discounts/DIS-Hertz-Member-Discount.pdf

Dan1

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
With the coupon code in the correct field Hertz wants to charge me almost $900 USD per week for a two week rental of a mini-van from MCO.

I would hate to see their non-discounted rate.

Yet for those who like Hertz it could help I guess. :confused3

Through Costco we were able to obtain (and still available as of today) under $800 for both weeks combined.

• DustGlitterVapor

Earning My Ears
    The form has the Disboards' address already filled in. Do we need to keep it as the business address?

Answered my own question: No, you don't. Just make sure to erase it and uncheck the "business address" box.

Ranger111

DIS Veteran
    Hertz is usually not the cheapest. Even with this discount, it will probably be more than some of the other firms, but I would guess not always.

Also, if you prefer Hertz, this will give you one of better discounts out there.

ocalla

DIS Veteran
    Thanks so much for this!!! It saved me a large amount for New Years week!!!!

• ronster94

Earning My Ears
    This One for Hetz seems to have expired. Is there a new one that I could use in April-May 2015

tngal

DIS Veteran
    Really hoping this code isnt expired! This would be awesome~ any updated code similar that anyone knows of?

kkayluvsdis

DIS Veteran
    Does anyone know if this discount can be combined with the savings for HERTZ rentals using a AAA membership?

Thanks!

• Ranger111

DIS Veteran
    As of Feb. 2015, this code STILL works.

For those of you having woes, you are not doing it correctly.

IGNORE the link to Hertz on this post. Just copy the CDP code 2034198 and go to hertz.com

Enter the code in the box for CDP and you will save a decent amount. If you can't seem to navigate the Hertz Web site, you can always call hertz at 800-654-3131 and do it the old school way over the phone, but the code does work on the hertz site, just don't follow the bad links above.

csjordan

Yearning for the Ears
    With the coupon code in the correct field Hertz wants to charge me almost $900 USD per week for a two week rental of a mini-van from MCO.

I would hate to see their non-discounted rate.

Yet for those who like Hertz it could help I guess. :confused3

Through Costco we were able to obtain (and still available as of today) under $800 for both weeks combined.
    Carrentals.com and rentalcars.com have mini-vans for less than $700 for late June/early July.

RMAMom

DIS Veteran
    Just used this code for my rental over 4th of July weekend and saved about $50.00 over my USAA discount.

chefmb

DIS Veteran
    I'm almost 6 months out and started looking seriously today. I ended up booking with Hertz using my BJs membership discount. It was by far the best rate I got anywhere. I got $148.89 for Nov. 30-Dec. 5--Intermediate car. The next cheapest I found anywhere was Dollar for $100 more. Many rates were over $300, with quite a few over $400!! Even though people say the best deals come out closer to the dates, at least I have a reasonable rate. The Disboard rate was over $400 earlier, but I just rechecked and it is showing up now as $168.40 for the same car class. It seems like you have to just keep putting in codes to see what kind of rates you get!

chefmb

DIS Veteran
    What was the BJ's code?
    BJ's Member Discount up to 25% Off
    Any Vehicle
    Any Time Period
    CDP Code: 32796

If you go to BJs Travel page and click on car rentals, it comes up with a lot of codes for the major rental companies. Pretty easy to use and check many rates for different companies.

Catchme22

Earning My Ears
    I was also able to get a better rate through my Costco membership on a mini-van for the week we'll be there in October. The Hertz rate was within $50 of the Costco rate though, so it's definitely worth checking. I wonder does the Hertz rate also cover an additional driver (at no cost) like Costco does? That also increases the value.

Ranger111

DIS Veteran
    If you join (for free), the Hertz super-duper, secret squirrel, special handshake club, you get an extra driver -- do not remember if it is "anyone" or just spouse or what -- easy enough for you to check. It's the Hertz gold club, or whatever their frequent renter club is.

I have actually been more than surprised at Hertz lately. Yes, they are usually very much up there in rates, but three times in the past eight months they have been the lowest cost option, sometimes by a few bucks, but once by more than $80.

And, other than National where I am a very frequent renter, I find Hertz is usually much more customer service friendly.

RMAMom

DIS Veteran
    I just booked through Costco with Alamo, full size car for $298.00 for 10 days. I would really love to get that lower if I could but this was the best rate I could find including what I was getting through USAA.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates