~~DISBOARDS Creative DISigners - Who's ON VACATION~~

wendypooh

Cajun Tinkerbell Princess
Here is the current list of DISigners that ARE ON VACATION!!!

ACTIVE DISigners ONLY - Please Post here or PM me with your vacation dates and where you'll be staying!! It doesn't have to be a Disney Vacation, it can be anywhere or just a break. I will update so requesters will know when you are on Vacation!

*** PLEASE ONLY POST HERE IF YOU ARE AN ACTIVE DESIGNER! While we love that you are going on vacation, if you are NOT a designer - there is no need to post that info here!!! This Thread is SPECIFICALLY to let requesters know if a designer is not available and when they will return. Thank You!!

DISigners CURRENTLY ON VACATION​

January 2011

February 2011

March 2011

Bababear - 10 -20 - Spring Break

April 2011

May 2011

June 2011

July 2011

August 2011

September 2011

Ohana90 - 16-25 - WDW

October 2011

Wendypooh - 2-8 - Jambo House

November 2011

December 2011

Thank you Wendy Pooh. Shall I unsticky the other one and sticky this one? :goodvibes

Next trip for me is the Pin Trading trip.8/23 - 8/30 BW- DVC

a Dec Trip 12/4 - 12/11 AKL - DVC (In Laws, DH & I in a 2 BR)

Hey Penny -

I just assumed you would delete the old threads, once the new ones were going............?? But, I guess its up to you or everyone else?? I don't know!!!

Oh, and PLEASE don't lock these - I need them open to update - edit them.
(don't I?)

Also, I see we'll be at the lodge at the same time in Dec. (maybe we can have a "mini meet"!!!) :)

Is it too early to plan for 2011......:lmao:
September 16-25 10 wonderful days!!:goodvibes

I'll be on vacation from June 18th - June 27th. We'll be going to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee for our vacation this year. We wanted to stay somewhere close and hopefully save a little money so that we can take DS8 to WDW in October for the Martial Arts competition at WWofSports.

I'm going on vacation December 1-16th. Driving down the coast, taking my first DCL cruise and finishing with a stay at the Contemporary Resort.:goodvibes

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes
everydaymathchick
(I'm back and plan to be around at least until my next trip)
November 20-27
All-Star Music Resort
:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I will not be able to do any DISigning from June 1 to sometime in August. We are moving halfway across the country and I will only have my netbook on me during most of that time. The rest of the time I will be packing and unpacking etc. I'll still come on here once and again to read, I can't stay away!:rotfl: I'll be back when we're all settled in.

I will not be able to do any DISigning from June 1 to sometime in August. We are moving halfway across the country and I will only have my netbook on me during most of that time. The rest of the time I will be packing and unpacking etc. I'll still come on here once and again to read, I can't stay away!:rotfl: I'll be back when we're all settled in.

How exciting . I have always lived in the Philadelphia, PA area. how very brave of you to move so far away from "home" stop in & say hi. I hate working off of my netbook as i have an ergonamtic keyboard due to back problems and this little key board drives me nuts.:scared1:
I am sending you good thoughts and pixie dust. :goodvibesPenny

How exciting . I have always lived in the Philadelphia, PA area. how very brave of you to move so far away from "home" stop in & say hi. I hate working off of my netbook as i have an ergonamtic keyboard due to back problems and this little key board drives me nuts.:scared1:
I am sending you good thoughts and pixie dust. :goodvibesPenny

You are so sweet. :goodvibes
I'm looking forward to a different environment. It should prove to be an exciting experience for us. It's going to be quite an adjustment, we haven't seen snow in years and now we are going to be living where it snows a lot.

I agree, that little keyboard is a pain sometimes. I can't imagine trying to use it with back problems. :eek: I don't think my netbook could handle all of those DISigns either. :rotfl:

I guess now it's just trying to get all of my requests finished up before the movers take my computer away.

I hope you're having a great weekend. :hug:

MILLIPIE i love your work,can you do some designs for me

naomipinkfill.jpg in Emma

THE REBERT FAMILY 2010 IN DISNEY CHARACTERS MICKEY,MINNIE,GOOFIE,DONALD DUCK ETC.

GIFT TAGFAB5.JPG CAN YOU DO IT IN PINK (EMMA REBERT)

THANKS A BUNCH!!!

MILLIPIE i love your work,can you do some designs for me

naomipinkfill.jpg in Emma

THE REBERT FAMILY 2010 IN DISNEY CHARACTERS MICKEY,MINNIE,GOOFIE,DONALD DUCK ETC.

GIFT TAGFAB5.JPG CAN YOU DO IT IN PINK (EMMA REBERT)

THANKS A BUNCH!!!

THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR REQUEST - PLEASE DO NOT MAKE REQUEST HERE!!! You need to make any request to that designers thread or in an open post on the boards. Thank You!

Wendy,

I changed the dates of my 'break' just a little - Taking some time off from May 7th to June 7th.

taking_break_2010.jpg

I will be on vacation from June 10th and will not be able to design until July 28th. We will be planning a graduation party for my son and spending the rest of the time in South Padre / Mexico. Miss you all.:goodvibes

Wow I will be vacationing the same exact days as Chaoscent
Although we are staying at the CBR

PS. Chaoscent thank you so much for your Photobucket background and clip art sections .... I am working on a whole slew of new DISigns

I finally talked DH into a Disney World trip in December while DS still gets the child pricing! We'll be @ POP from December 12th-18th!

Wow I will be vacationing the same exact days as Chaoscent
Although we are staying at the CBR

PS. Chaoscent thank you so much for your Photobucket background and clip art sections .... I am working on a whole slew of new DISigns

Hope we run into each other. I will be in an ECV with home made shirts on, a green hat filled with pins (I am a pin trader) & if I can stand it, a red vest with pins. Trying to stay cool :thumbsup2

Glad you like the DISigns. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!