~~DISBOARDS Creative DISigners - Who's ON VACATION~~

Hi - please add Denz (our newest DISigner) to the vacation list. He will be going "home" 8/21 to 8/29, but he doesn't say what resort is "home". :goodvibes I am hoping we run into each other. I will be looking for home made shirts while I am on vacation. I was down from 6/30 to 7/4 and only met one disser and didn't see any DISigner shirts:confused3
Penny :hippie:

Hi - please add Denz (our newest DISigner) to the vacation list. He will be going "home" 8/21 to 8/29, but he doesn't say what resort is "home". :goodvibes I am hoping we run into each other. I will be looking for home made shirts while I am on vacation. I was down from 6/30 to 7/4 and only met one disser and didn't see any DISigner shirts:confused3
Penny :hippie:

We'll be channeling our inner pirates (arrrr!) and sipping lots of rum (milk for the little one) poolside @ CBR

Now that you say that I remember reading it somewhere:confused3Getting older surely does impact one's ability to remember :lmao:
Hope to see you down there. :goodvibesPenny:hippie:

I will be on vacation from 9/30-10/5 staying at Saratoga Springs Resort. It will be a couples trip. I'm hoping to get tickets for MNSSHP for the 10/3 event.

Off Cottage Hunting again

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Out of town again for a few days ---that little cottage by the river is getting closer and closer I hope!

Back next Monday Aug 31st.

Hugs Mel

We be on Vacation from the 22nd December to the 17th Jan at WDW our 17th trip this ones for our silver wedding thats why we are going longer

We will be on vacation from 9/10 thru 9/20. Not Disney because DH says we need to see other parts of the country than Disneyworld. I say you can travel the world in one place, but they (husband and son) won out.
Have a blessed day!! :goodvibes:)

I will be lakeside in New Hampshire for a week starting on September 25th....

may take the weekend upon return off from DISigning but will certainly be back on October 3rd.

:dance3:

My Husband and I will be sailing on the Dec 4 Disney Crusie for our 2nd anniversary. I am so excited. Does anyone know how I can surprise him with the cabin door decorations?

My Husband and I will be sailing on the Dec 4 Disney Crusie for our 2nd anniversary. I am so excited. Does anyone know how I can surprise him with the cabin door decorations?

Hi, This thread is for ACTIVE DISIGNERS who will be away from designing - to let requesters know. If you have a request PLEASE ask on the boards. Thanks!

Hey,

I will be going to WDW July 23-30. I am so excited to be celebrating my 22nd birthday in the World. :-)

I will be taking a DISigning break from May 1 - July 31, 2011.

My son just has way to much extra-curriculars going on right now with Taekwondo, Baseball, church youth choir & Destination Imagination team @ school, plus we have 2 little mini-vacay's coming up & 1 big one in July. So I won't have much free time!

I'll still be checking in periodically, but I'll be back DISigning in August.

Just giving everyone a little advance notice...

taking_break_2011.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!