~~DISBOARDS Creative DISigners - Who's ON VACATION~~

Leaving in about 5 minutes to catch a 10 am flight (Sunday) to WDW & I will return Thursday, 6/23. Penny:woohoo:

I posted something that should not have been onthis thread but not sure how to delete it all together so I just edited it

My bags, aren't packed but I am ready to go.
HeadingDownToSeeMickey.jpg

Be home 9/12 and back on the boards that weekend. :goodvibes Penny

Heading down to Disney World Nov 9th for the Food and Wine Festival and Festival of the Masters,and a Conference . Back Nov 15th 2011.
Hugs Mel

Taking some time for Family Dec 18th Dec 31st.

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

Disney World / Universal Studios family holiday Dec 31-Jan 7th

Hugs Mel

I was laid off for a year and a half. Now that I am working (it's a temp position so far) I still do have time to DISign. Have no vacation time or much money for that purpose so I will be around DISigning.....will, however, take December 26th off.

Okay everyone.....I am all caught up with the DISign requests!! I am taking a break so I can concentrate on making disigns for my twins for our trip to WDW in a little over 2 weeks...... I have a lot of disigns (10 days worth) to to get done for them and not a lot of time left!! You can still put requests on my request thread and I will check from time to time over the next few weeks, but I will not guarantee anything for sure from this point on until after we get back from our trip on October 1st. Sorry for the inconveince for anyone...but my kids trip needs to be super special too!!

I will be making my first trip to Disneyland in October for my birthday and to visit my DD and DSIL. Don't expect any DISigns between October 13th and 20th :wave2:

I will be spending a relaxing week at my favorite place in New Hampshire from September 20th to September 27th. There is no PC access there....I will have my Kindle Fire with me and will do LOTS of reading.....and recovering

My sister and hopefully my DS will be with me!

This is a place that my parents first visited when my mother was expecting me.....needless to say we have been going for many many years :yay:

I am unable to use my PC where all my master files are stored for the time being. Hopefully will be getting a monitor hooked up again in a day or two and can then be back in business... I miss my DISigning!

I will be visiting my DD and DSIL in California in mid March. No DL this time but we will have other adventures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!