Disboutiquers Part 17 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used some 4x4 designs on the upper left chest area of some of my shirts. To find the right placement, I tried the shirt on and marked where I wanted it to go. You don't want to put a design in the wrong spot on the chest, if you know what I mean! :rotfl:

There's software called Place ahnd Stitch embroidery that has 400 stitch outline templates. It makes placement super easy. Nancy Zieman from Sewing with Nancy developed it.

Watching the parade and castle at night:

hannahcastlenight.jpg

I love this picture! Sometimes it surprises me that the pictures I like the most of my children are from behind.

She looks so cute Maureen! I love the Briar Rose dress

I love that! I remember you talking about this dress, but I don't remember if you made it or had it made. It's so cute!

Teresa, thank you! I had this dress made for her 5th birthday and had a cake made to match. Aimee G made it for us last July. She made the Briar Rose as well.

I couldn't find a pic of Kaedyn in a custom in front of the castle (maybe because I only sewed two??)

So, you get Kaedyn in the castle :) In the first outfit I ever made!

DSC00121.jpg

Teresa, thank you! I had this dress made for her 5th birthday and had a cake made to match. Aimee G made it for us last July. She made the Briar Rose as well.

She is getting too big Maureen! Aimee did a wonderful job on both of those!!!

Watching the parade and castle at night:

th_hannahcastlenight.jpg
That is beautiful!

I couldn't find a pic of Kaedyn in a custom in front of the castle (maybe because I only sewed two??)

So, you get Kaedyn in the castle :) In the first outfit I ever made!

DSC00121.jpg

So cute!!!

This one is cute too, and Lydia is wearing a custom

4671_86878538159_677208159_1890657_864980_n.jpg

Here is Arminda waiting for the parade when she was 2. Brian is holding her.
n677208159_1144201_9939.jpg

n677208159_1144203_608.jpg

There's an Anita Good Design Club. I've belonged for 2 years and I love the monthly selections. You can join at your dealer's store. If you don't like the monthly selections, just bring them back and choose something else. The designs stitch out beautifully.

Is it on CDs? Do they mail them to you? How does it work?

There's software called Place ahnd Stitch embroidery that has 400 stitch outline templates. It makes placement super easy. Nancy Zieman from Sewing with Nancy developed it.

I think I need to look this up. It sounds interesting!

SO, the jeans are stitched. But I think I hate them. UGH! I just stepped away from them and I'll look at them again later and see what I think.

Here is her first trip to the Magic Kingdom. ( I promise it's in front of the castle stage!) She is about 18 months old. One of my favorite pictures ever!

Picture037.jpg

There's an Anita Good Design Club. I've belonged for 2 years and I love the monthly selections. You can join at your dealer's store. If you don't like the monthly selections, just bring them back and choose something else. The designs stitch out beautifully.

I should look into that..I have seen her designs, and I love them!!

I just checked this out, and all I can say is WOW! Where has that been my entire embroidering life? GENIUS! I think that needs to be my next purchase!

I can play too! How about a running on the move picture! We were hurrying to BTMRR and I kept having Dallas run ahead and turn around for pictures! So this is just a quick snap but it was from this month!

10-11DisneyFallBreak09071.jpg

Here is one while waiting in front of the castle for the "Boo to You" Parade.
Customs include - Peter Pan & Wendy Darling.

IMG_4938.jpg

Here is a pic from the front just not in front of the castle.
IMG_49411.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter