Disboutiquers Part 18 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After pictures like
100_4247.jpg
and this
100_4211.jpg

I think I now understand why my camera pictures aren't very clear.

Here are the stockings I made for Christmas.

stockings.jpg

DD5s (Princesses), Mine, DD7 (Pink with silver stars), DD4 (Tinkerbell) and DH's (Spiderman - the girls picked it out :rolleyes:)

And here is the Princess dress that I forgot to take a picture of while my DD5 was wearing it. I used fabric I had lying around :)

princessdress.jpg

She got spaghetti sauce on it :(

And I don't know why my pictures are showing up so small. I think maybe because I changed the resolution on my camera. (Now that I am thinking of it, I bet that is what happened)

hahaha I have a few of those pictures on my camera as well. I love the self-portrait ones where you can see up the nose. haha they are the greatest!
Very lovely stockings and that dress is super cute for just having the fabric laying around.

Here is the birthday cake that I made for Lydia's 7th birthday:
Snowfort017_637x600.jpg

I looked all over for an astronaut to put on top of it and couldn't find one. I had to dig this one out of my mom's toy box (I cleaned it up first of course):
Snowfort016_800x533.jpg

Love the snow fort! Georgia would dig that! She wants to go to the snow for her birthday. So we might have a few snow pictures ourselves! That cake is adorable.

I experimented and it didn't make a difference :(

It doesn't seem like my pictures USED to be that small.

It could be that you changed your settings on photobucket, or how ever you load your pictures to post on the thread.

Random question...

What would you attempt to do if you knew you wouldn't fail?

I believe I would open my own crafty business if I knew I wouldn't fail and go back to school. maybe write a book.

Random question...

What would you attempt to do if you knew you wouldn't fail?

I would love to open my own boutique business - in a real store.

Or teach kindergarten. That's not something I worry about failing at, just that I already have my bachelors in Biology and will have my PhD in Biology in a few months and it would be a lot more school to go back for my teaching degree and a bit of a waste of my last 10 years! If I could go back in time I would do it over again!

How do you all wash your pettiskirts? My daughters white one is a mess after a week in Disney! Thanks!

Jessica

nearly ready to move.... here is another random question for you

What is your favorite thing to watch on tv?

I have to say with no cable I sure do miss Nancy Grace! But my new favorite right now is Ghost Whisperer and Ghost Lab

I have to say with no cable I sure do miss Nancy Grace! But my new favorite right now is Ghost Whisperer and Ghost Lab

Lost :lovestruc and Secret life (which comes back on tonight) :flower3:

The only hour we have "no kids interrupt unless you're dying" of tv a week is "Heroes"

The Husband and I also enjoy Dexter, Big Love, Burn Notice, and True Blood is okay (but after you read the books I think it's tougher to watch as the books are so different).

The Family watches "Phineas and Ferb" together quite a bit!

Edited to add: NCIS marathons also seem to be big here as the 13 yo loves them. We also watch Criminal Minds marathons a lot lately.

The OFFICE is the BEST!!! We watch every time it is on! I have seen most episodes 2-3 times! Oh and The Mentalist. Simon Birch is to die for!

Oh yes The Office is fantastic! I miss cable because it was on like three other channels. Hopefully, when we move we will have it again. Heres wishin for some cable or something. hahaha

The Family watches "Phineas and Ferb" together quite a bit!
:happytv:
Ohh we (the girls and I) watch Phineas and Ferb a lot too! Although I am not a fan, the girls love Spongebob amd iCarly(which is cute). Yesterday our niece was over and she was quoting Spongebob, word - for - word! I just couldn't believe it...

I like to watch Lost, Heros, True Blood, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, Ghostwhisperer, and cooking shows, LOL!!!

Favorite TV shows- Lost is my absolute favorite! I also love the Office! I used to love ER and still mourn the loss. Henry and I just watched the first season of Breaking Bad on DVD and we both really liked it. I would admit to liking Dexter, but my sister would think I'm terribly twisted. I have rented all of the seasons of Big Love on DVD, too. Okay, that's all I can think of at the moment.

What? You mean there are shows on tv during football season? :eek:

I have a bad habit of watching bad mtv reality shows. Right now I am hooked on Teen Mom and Jersey Shore. I am sure I will pick up the Hills and Real World soon too.

Wow I didn't realize that the last post was my 500th and now I am a DIS Veteran!! Oh it's the simple things in life that make us happy.:goodvibes

Snowfort003_800x528.jpg

That looks like alot of fun. I would much rather be inside when it snows so that will never happen here unless DH does it.

Aw...that is really sweet! I think Sawyer has that brown/orange shirt! What does it have on the front?
I'm pretty sure that's an Old Navy shirt. I think it has a big 7 on it. I'm too lazy to go upstairs to look right now.

Here is the birthday cake that I made for Lydia's 7th birthday:
Snowfort017_637x600.jpg

Love the cake. Sometime I will have to dig out pictures of cakes I've made. I've done Thomas, Pooh, firetruck, and Darth Vader.

I am so unmotivated right now. I really need to get my butt in gear.

Wow I didn't realize that the last post was my 500th and now I am a DIS Veteran!! Oh it's the simple things in life that make us happy.:goodvibes

Congrats on becoming a veteran.

For those that like the office, where we just moved from in PA was close to Scranton where it takes place. They now have a whole store at the mall just for office stuff. And the writers come out once a year and you can bring stuff that was made near Scranton or stuff like that and if it's picked they take it back with them and use it for props and the show.

I don't have alot of time for tv but DH and I like the next food network star, top chef, and amazing race

All right everyone, we're flying on over to Thread number 19!

Please stow all of your personal belongings under the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins.

If you can fit into my carry-on, I'll take you with me.

Mickey.jpg

Otherwise, you're on your own. I'm not paying those ridiculous baggage fees!

PLEASE STOP POSTING ON THIS THREAD AND START POSTING ON THIS ONE:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=34874326#post34874326

----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------

I was really hoping to catch the move, but I have already stayed at work 30 min longer than needed. I'm off to pick up my little one. I'll catch up tonight (and maybe post some new pics!)

Jessica

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!