Disboutiquers Part 18 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just use the same thread that I'm using in the top for in the hoop projects. I just discovered how much fun in the hoop projects are. I'm just digitized my very first in the hoop design last week! I still have to write the instructions, though.

I just LOVE to do the In the Hoop designs. They are so much fun. I know you digitize, but you have to check out this website:

http://www.smartneedle.com/inhoop.html

I've done the headband, and it took a few tries, but it is really fun. I have a pattern for the coinsac, but I haven't had a chance to try one yet.

What are "in the hoop" projects?

In the hoop is totally done in the hoop. You put a back on the design, and it has a covered edging. You don't need to do anything on the sewing machine to put it together. Here are some pages of things I've made. Maybe this will help:

http://embroiderygarden.com/store/index.php?page=0&act=viewCat&catId=14

My favorite thing to make!!
http://www.zippydesignz.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=131

And here is a weird website, but I loved this luggage tag!! The directions are on on the site, but this might help to understand in the hoop.

http://www.urbanthreads.com/pages?id=363

How do you all wash your pettiskirts? My daughters white one is a mess after a week in Disney! Thanks!

Jessica

Some of the sites I looked at, says they shouldn't be washed, that you just spot clean them. If it's really bad........ I don't know, maybe you should try to gentle wash or even woolite?

Nice ring stoy! I've got one too I'll share. My grandmother's engagement ring was stolen when the hose was broken into, so my grandfather replaced it with the biggest one he could find (or so he said, maybe it was the biggest he could afford!). It's 3 carats in a platinum setting, absolutely gorgeous. She called it her door knob, but loved it. My mother inherited it when grandma died, but since there were 2 girls (my sister and I) she had a hard decision to make. We both had pregnancies due in April (diamond birthstone!) but those babies came early at the end of March. The dilemma was solved when Rebecca (due in May) came early on April 27th. My "unexpected blessing" helped my mom make the decision just by being an early bird! LOL Here's a pic mom took on afternoon when she was watching her...she took the ring off her finger and let Rebecca hold it...I think she's about 6 weeks here, I had just started exercising again, and she'd stay with Mema when I was out.

000_0033_resized.jpg

Nice ring stoy! I've got one too I'll share. My grandmother's engagement ring was stolen when the hose was broken into, so my grandfather replaced it with the biggest one he could find (or so he said, maybe it was the biggest he could afford!). It's 3 carats in a platinum setting, absolutely gorgeous. She called it her door knob, but loved it. My mother inherited it when grandma died, but since there were 2 girls (my sister and I) she had a hard decision to make. We both had pregnancies due in April (diamond birthstone!) but those babies came early at the end of March. The dilemma was solved when Rebecca (due in May) came early on April 27th. My "unexpected blessing" helped my mom make the decision just by being an early bird! LOL Here's a pic mom took on afternoon when she was watching her...she took the ring off her finger and let Rebecca hold it...I think she's about 6 weeks here, I had just started exercising again, and she'd stay with Mema when I was out.
000_0033_resized.jpg
What a cute story ! i have 3 Kiddos in April . I love the picture she is hanging on to the ring but wants the plush doggie Priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter