Disboutiquers Part 22 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to my happy place today! Hobby Lobby and AC moore! I don't live near either, so the girls and I took a trip to Fredericksburg for the day! It is probably good I don't live any closer! Got fabric to make MIL's top for Christmas and some really pretty place mats and kitchen stuff for Christmas.

We have a contract on a house! :banana::banana::banana: This Friday is the inspection. Hoping all goes well. We met the owner and he is really nice. We will close in early Janurary...after Christmas but before Disney. We won't move in tell after Disney trip. That gives us time to paint the rooms and replace any flooring we want to...better to do all that in an empty house!

I am running out of time to get things done! Have not even started making customs for our trip. Need to work on Christmas cards and presents first! I love the season but not ready for all the craziness that comes with it!
Yeah! Congrats on the contract and hopefully the move. I wish you could get in early but being able to paint with the house empty and do floors is worth the wait. Enjoy disney and Congrats on the house again.

not sure where in MD you are, but the Frances Scott Key resort in west Ocean City has an indoor water park as well.

We are back. Got back late Friday night from Disney. we had a blast. here are some pics

149895_170926952920453_100000094487162_575744_2146370_n.jpg

148695_172009822812166_100000094487162_583341_1544375_n.jpg

image.jpg

Aww, you are a very sweet family. Glad you had a blast. Great photos.

Anita,

Where is your craft fair at on the 11th? I'm really in the mood to shop at a craft fair. Thanks!

Colleen

Craft fair is @ Crossroads Fellowship (Houston) corner of Beltway 8 and N. Lake Houston. Come on out!

Awesome outfits!!! I have an Evelyn as well!

Love this! Where did you get the applique from? I was getting ready to do one by hand but if I could buy the design... i might just wait until I get an embroidery machine.

By the way, anyone use a Brother PR-620? Or similar machine? That is the machine I am considering buying.

The applique is all hand done. It was quite a hard project but I was really happy with the result.

I love how we all get chatty right before the 250th page!
Another princess dress to post. Love Heathers designs!
006.jpg

007-1.jpg

Love, love, love this.

Ok...Teresa ...packed and ready to go!!!!

I can't believe I have agreed to this. My 12 year old son's grade 7's class is having an art night fundraiser. As a class they will each complete a piece of canvas, etc to be placed into a larger one to be auctioned off in the New Year. I thought having each child do a quilt square and then me placing them into a quilt might be cool. Now I am second guessing how I am going to do this. They could also paint/color on fabric etc if each square had a common theme. Any quilters out there.......do you have any ideas on how to do this???? Help!

Last year I made my dds teachers a tote. I took in light colored squares and let all of the kids right their names on them in crayon. When I got home I had to go back over some of the names to make them darker, then you just put a scrap piece of fabric on top of the name and iron it for a few seconds. This melts the wax and makes the signature permanente. She was just in preschool so some of the letters were backwards or sideways but that just made it so muck cuter. You could also do the came but have them each draw a picture. Hope that this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!