Discontinued Menu Items You Want Back

Figaro fries, Main Street Bakery Cinnamon Rolls (yes I know you get them at GT lol) Beaver Tails and the potato wrapped snapper at Flying Fish.

Gonna go way back Bison Burgers at Crockett"s Tavern and Gator Nuggets appetizer in Narcoosse's pre signature status

Going way back:

Monte Cristo sandwich at Columbia Harbour House
Clam chowder in a bread bowl (also at Coumbia Harbour House)
Trifles at the UK pavilion

More recently:
Fried shrimp at Cooke's of Dublin

Chicken Tagine at Jiko's - I bought a tajine just to try to replicate this dish
BLT Salmon sandwich at Le Cellier
Banana Napoleon at Flying Fish
Cinnamon roll at MSB - Gaston's is just big - it doesn't compare
Chicken and garlic flatbread from California Grill
Grits and pulled pork from Animal Kingdom - this wasn't there very long but I loved it
Tusker House as it was before it became whatever it is now
The big square caramel and chocolate topped rice krispie treat from Karmel Kuche - the mickey ones are okay but half the size for a higher price

ADULT GRILLED CHEESE @ capt. cooks, I'm still completely heartbroken over that one.
The stuffed pablano pepper @ garden grill.
The chicken pita with the couscous salad @ The Mara.
The veggie burger at Sci-fi that had the tomato jam, cucumber and grilled onions...best veggie burger ever.
Grilled veggie panini with goat cheese at Artist Palette.

What is the adult grilled cheese??

What were beaver tails?

For most of my life (basically before I went to Jiko and Narcoossee’s), the best meal I ever had was the roasted chicken at Le Cellier. When I saw it was off the menu a little part of me died...

What were beaver tails?

They are a flat (sort of shaped like a beaver tail :) ) whole wheat fried dough pastry usually with cinnamon sugar, but can have other toppings as well.

Something is niggling at my mind - seems maybe I heard they were coming back to Canada - or maybe it is just wishful thinking!!!! :P

Am I the only one who misses the McDonald’s fries wagons? Always so fresh!

I miss the old McDonald’s fries everywhere. They were such a treat before they took the beef flavoring out.

Banana Napoleon at Flying Fish

Loved that!

Tusker House as it was before it became whatever it is now

I just thought about the roast chicken with fresh green beans and mash at TH while reading a Cosmic Ray’s thread. That was a very good lunch.

Something is niggling at my mind - seems maybe I heard they were coming back to Canada - or maybe it is just wishful thinking!!!! :P

Yes, there were written rumors of Beaver Tails a few months ago, but I haven’t seen anything lately. Fried dough is always a hit. If they can’t have a Beaver Tail kiosk, Disney should open one to sell zeppoli in Italy.

I loved Tusker House when it was counter service - they had a fantastic salmon dish.

Real fettuccine alfredo from Alfredo's

Pineapple and caramel at 'Ohana

Fettuccine Alfredo at Alfredo's EP
Grilled veggie sandwich at Pizzafari AK (omg)
Hummus/pita and olives at Studio Catering MGM
Pureed veg soup at Boma AKL
Baked potato at that kiosk in Liberty Square MK (this might be seasonal)

The pretzels from top of the world lounge with the beer mustard and sweet chilli cream cheese (they still do the breads but the dips are lacking)

Rope drop at Peter pan is really not that bad ever since 7DMT. I'd rope drop pp and do 1 fastpass for Space and then a parent swap if not all are riding.

Gnocchi verdi grattinati from Tutto Italia. Baked gnocchi in a creamy cheese sauce. This was excellent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter