Discount for Star Wars Opening Weekend

MickeyMouseCD524

DIS Veteran
Do we think there might be a discount for the weekend Stars Wars Galaxy's Edge opens? There was a discount being offered and they announced opening day and that promptly went away, and now I'm kicking myself for not booking the room when I had the chance.

Don't expect any discounts during that period. Disney is projecting all hotels to be "sold" out. So unless this changes and they are left with excess inventory to discount.

Yes there were some good discounts scheduled during that period and they were pulled just before the announcement of the opening day.

Dave

Ugh I guess I should book now then. We didn't want to be down for Star Wars at all it's just the way it lined up with our cruise.

You can always check Priceline and Hotwire, there's a chance you can find a slightly better hotel rate on a Disney property if you are booking room only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter